Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Willing to Buy by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 01:55 PM   #1
eocintron
Joder... Es un Toyota!

Drives: '09 Polar White 5-Door HB
Power Window/Lock Panel w/motors

I have a basic '09 5dr HB, which means it has power nothing, no power windows, no power locks... So what Im looking for is the door panels for the 4 doors, with the motors, so that the 2 back doors have power window control and the front doors windows and locks... Here are the pics of what Im exactly looking for:

Obviously, the driver's seat control panel

The tiny button to the right of the Emergency brake, under the aux input

So if anyone knows where I can buy it, or if anyone's selling, please let me know! Thanx...
Old 11-21-2009, 05:03 PM   #2
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
I'd suggest searching for a junkyard with an 09 wreck that has the power package. It won't be easy to find, but I've been seeing more 09s pop up on the insurance auction sites, so the junkyards should start having more 09 parts soon.

http://car-part.com/
Old 11-23-2009, 08:53 AM   #3
auxmike

Drives: 2008 HB, A/T, Power W/L/M
...this is exactly why I shelled out the extra $1290 for the factory power pkg. in my '08 LB.
Your looking at an expensive, big job here...

Never take eyes off opponent - Bruce Lee
Old 11-23-2009, 10:34 PM   #4
eocintron
Joder... Es un Toyota!

Drives: '09 Polar White 5-Door HB
Quote:
Originally Posted by auxmike View Post
...this is exactly why I shelled out the extra $1290 for the factory power pkg. in my '08 LB.
Your looking at an expensive, big job here...
I know man, I know, but it cant be impossible, and I would've also invested in the pretty much 2000 extra bucks, but I couldnt cuz the model I own hasnt arrived here to PR with the Power Package... neither has the S model, and that pisses me off... Busting my ass for stuff Toyota could've done for me
Old 11-23-2009, 11:46 PM   #5
Sir A.Y. Atoyot

Drives: '08 5-door
Quote:
Originally Posted by eocintron View Post
I have a basic '09 5dr HB, which means it has power nothing, no power windows, no power locks... So what Im looking for is the door panels for the 4 doors, with the motors, so that the 2 back doors have power window control and the front doors windows and locks... Here are the pics of what Im exactly looking for:

So if anyone knows where I can buy it, or if anyone's selling, please let me know! Thanx...
Just so you know how the stock stuff is supposed to work:

I have an '08 5-door with optional packages. The power windows and locks work on all 4 doors, as well as the lock on the hatch. The remote on the key operates the driver door lock with one push and all 5 locks with two. Looks like the car in your picture has the power adjust mirrors as well.
Closed Thread