Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Southeast
  The Tire Rack

Old 02-15-2010, 06:46 PM   #1
dougiefresh188

Drives: 08 toyota yaris 4 door
Wax

So today was a nice cool day so I decided to wash clay bar and wax my Yari. Only problem is this damn sun what type of wax do u guys recomend for this Florida sun.
Old 09-12-2010, 05:52 PM   #2
JetfireK

Drives: 2008 3 Dr Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougiefresh188 View Post
So today was a nice cool day so I decided to wash clay bar and wax my Yari. Only problem is this damn sun what type of wax do u guys recomend for this Florida sun.
Yesterday, we used for the first time Magurires Next Generation ...Our 09 Red Ford Fusion results were such that no matter where we went about town, people rushed over to tell us how beautiful the red color was. NXT Generation did the trick...brought out depth that I did not know existed..(have always used NU Finish, but not anymore)

Then, today...I used NXT Generation on my Metorite Matellic...and it did a great job but...my Yaris simply does not have the paint color to truly look great....other than this is as great as it can get!

I had a GPS with Backup Camera installed and bought the exhaust tip from Toyota..and all the things available, applicays for the door sills, and the Yaris Floor mats...but I keep a clear plastic floor mat from walmart to protect the floors...It has no scratches pings dents and I wish I could park it in my den. In 2008 I ordered my yaris with auto everything, automatic windows and had a security system installed wherby if someone decides to take it ...the engine will not turn start.
It seldom leaves the garage...Have 11,000 miles on it and it looks brand new. Toyota calls me regularly to ask if I would like to trade it they need the inventory. Never mind what I told them ....and doubt they will call back..
Sorry to be so long winded... If your car is out in the sun all the time..I would likely use NU Finish....why...I really can't say...we have sun here in New Orleans too...but have a garage....
JetfireK is offline   Reply With Quote