Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-16-2016, 12:55 AM   #73
tarkus

Drives: 2006 Yaris RS 3-Door
Quote:
Originally Posted by ern-diz View Post
... but I myself like a more factory aggressive look
That's cool with me too, but the RC antenna thing just tickles my sense of humour

Quote:
Originally Posted by ern-diz View Post
(even though the car is actually the furthest thing from aggressive lol).
Depends how it's customised IMHO. People used to say my 2004 Echo RS (RIP), with Konig rims and GTR size exhaust, looked badass. Now I'm having to start all over again...
tarkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 01:28 PM   #74
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarkus View Post
That's cool with me too, but the RC antenna thing just tickles my sense of humour

Depends how it's customised IMHO. People used to say my 2004 Echo RS (RIP), with Konig rims and GTR size exhaust, looked badass. Now I'm having to start all over again...
Have you posted pics? No one has a garage setup here anymore lol.
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 12:56 AM   #75
sarap

Drives: red liftback egg

Added new pedals lol. Lowered the car all around. Sitting on the tires and closed the gap completely. Messed with the preload, gave it a slightly bouncier ride. But it's still all good. Looks raked lol but right now in the rear I removed the locking perch on my coil, just sitting on one perch and sleeve for the rear springs.

sarap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 01:06 AM   #76
sarap

Also on a non Yaris related note, I also jumped back over to the dark side (Honda) and picked up yet another civic. I can't help it, it's kind of one of those things u just keep coming back to lol at least for me. Definitely something circuit with actual track time is what we've got going for the civic. Nice suspension, and a naturally aspirated b series motor to Help shoot me out through the straits. The Yaris is definitely my reliable daily. The civic will be more for late night street fun with my homies.

Old 04-05-2016, 08:10 PM   #77
TerenceCruz

Drives: 2011 Toyota Yaris
Yaris is looking reaaaal good man, glad that you kept it as a nice daily. It's what it was made for!
TerenceCruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 09:14 PM   #78
tmontague

Drives: '08 2zr swapped Vios M/T
I like the pedals> Did you keep the stock rubber pedals covers on or did you remove them and then install the pedal covers?

I'm also assuming that you didn't drill those covers on, but you used the screws with the L shaped clamps to hold them on?

I'm looking to purchase the same ones to improve the heel toe downshifting as it almost impossible for me with the stock pedal placement
Old 04-06-2016, 09:07 AM   #79
TerenceCruz

Drives: 2011 Toyota Yaris
I'm also curious about the pedals brotha! I've been thinking about doing the same, just never got around to it lol
TerenceCruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 11:32 AM   #80
sarap

Yeah man ! Do it haha, super easy to install, kept the rubber on it and used the small double sided tape that's included in it, and placed it where it couldn't be seen, then used the L brackets on all four pre drilled holes on the pedals. No drilling necessary ! Did the install in about 20 minutes, starting with the clutch, brake and lastly the gas pedal. That gas pedal is tucked away haha