Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-16-2009, 10:36 PM   #577
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzNguy View Post
hmm meh, it's not bad, i'll just think to myself that i have real leather seats. and just a question but do you have an ebay account and selling alot of car products (including vios)? I was going to buy BMW style headlights for the '09 vios and chrome foglight housing...
they dont make BMW alike headlights for the Vios if what u r looking for is the HALO alone they are expensive I got them for my headlights but I end up putting projectors. So I am going to put them halos on ebay then
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:42 PM   #578
jpadua
http://www.viosgen2.com

Drives: Vios 1.5G
Send a message via Yahoo to jpadua
im also getting a new set of projectors soon.. its the most recent version of what garm has.. its also an H4 hi/low bolt on but the shroud looks more OEM.

I'm getting mine with a white CCFL ring, and 6000k HIDs :D yeah baby! I think this is a bit bigger diameter wise so there might be a little cutting involved inside the housing but I'll have to see when I get them and try to install it.

http://www.viosunderground.com

Wheelsearch Classifieds (Beta, need help guys!)
http://www.wheelsearcher.com
jpadua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:46 PM   #579
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
He is selling them right now ? if he is I might get a set for the Liftback as well
Old 12-16-2009, 10:49 PM   #580
jpadua

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanYaris View Post
He is selling them right now ? if he is I might get a set for the Liftback as well
no, he has the older version... getting mine from another supplier here in the PI :)

Old 12-16-2009, 11:47 PM   #581
LEGATO``

Drives: 2007 Yaris S
Oh how I wish bringing my car with me to the PI whenever I visit would be as easy as carrying luggage haha.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:25 AM   #582
marios13

Drives: 4dr yaris
I got mines done in ny, a place called sarona www.sarona.com
But im the first one yay!
marios13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:10 PM   #583
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

1st one to what ??
Old 12-17-2009, 03:44 PM   #584
marios13

the roof wing

Quote:
1st one to what ??
Old 12-17-2009, 11:57 PM   #585
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

since when u been having it ?
Old 12-17-2009, 11:59 PM   #586
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

I got the original one from Garm for 39 it says Vios and all really nice I just havent had a chance to put it on plus is tooo cold
Old 12-18-2009, 05:05 PM   #587
marios13

I got mines done last summer. But didn't know about the forums till recently. I saw when they were making it off my car. The car was sitting at their shop for like 2days.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:47 PM   #588
viosnunza

Drives: NEWVIOS
Send a message via MSN to viosnunza
Attached Images

viosnunza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:43 PM   #589
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

hey JP I am sorry I havent gotten back to ya on that picture but I been reall busy I would take one now but this chair feels to good so i am thinking if i should get up or not LOL but I will take it and ill let u know bro
Old 12-21-2009, 08:46 PM   #590
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

viosnunza this is what I got for u buddy!!
Attached Images

Old 12-21-2009, 08:56 PM   #591
jpadua

Quote:
hey JP I am sorry I havent gotten back to ya on that picture but I been reall busy I would take one now but this chair feels to good so i am thinking if i should get up or not LOL but I will take it and ill let u know bro
I already asked.. sorry took me a while also to reply, been busy. But they can do it. Its leather, so we can get the colors the same, but it wont be exactly the same because the sportivo seats are made of fabric.

I still didnt get a photo of your back seats. Let me know so I can have it made. I'll find out how much shipping is after I get to weigh the sucker... but you have to commit on it coz I have to pay for the covers.

Let me know bro!

hey why dont you visit my site http://boards.viosunderground.com and register there, you might find some goodies not available in the US.

Old 12-21-2009, 09:02 PM   #592
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpadua View Post
I already asked.. sorry took me a while also to reply, been busy. But they can do it. Its leather, so we can get the colors the same, but it wont be exactly the same because the sportivo seats are made of fabric.

I still didnt get a photo of your back seats. Let me know so I can have it made. I'll find out how much shipping is after I get to weigh the sucker... but you have to commit on it coz I have to pay for the covers.

Let me know bro!

hey why dont you visit my site http://boards.viosunderground.com and register there, you might find some goodies not available in the US.
To be honest bro I think I already am. are u a mod there can u see if I "JUMPMANYARIS" is there ill go and try to log in
Old 12-21-2009, 09:22 PM   #593
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

here is a picture
Attached Images

Old 12-21-2009, 11:11 PM   #594
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Quote:
To be honest bro I think I already am. are u a mod there can u see if I "JUMPMANYARIS" is there ill go and try to log in
Nope, don't see you on the list. Try re-registering and introduce yourself.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote