Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Willing to Buy by private party
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-01-2017, 11:42 PM   #1
Adriaan
In between cities

Drives: 2006 yaris ce
WTB stock midpipe and muffler for hatchback

Looking for a low km/miles stock midpipe and muffler for a 2006 to 2009 hatchback, at a good price. Mine is on its way out, shop says I have to replace everything as the midpipe has too many spider cracks due to the age and amount of mileage on the car, and this would be my 4th muffler, as the aftermarket ones don't last me long. The wreckers here have lots of the cars in the yard, but there either sitting on the ground, rusted or damaged from the forklift placing them in the yard. Hoping it isn't too expensive to ship if needed. Willing to drive as far as Toronto area, or out skirts of NYC to collect if shipping is crazy. I do have an address in the states if it is cheaper to ship in the US. It is Malone,NY 12953 anyways you can pm or message me here. Thanks
Adriaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:59 PM   #2
Silver13

Drives: 2013 HB
Would you want to purchase a tanabe medallion touring axleback??
Silver13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 08:26 AM   #3
CrankyOldMan
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!

Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB
What do you consider "low mileage"? I removed mine around 100k miles. It's rusted, but otherwise intact. Since shipping is going to be cost prohibitive, I'd let it go for just about nothing.
CrankyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 09:03 AM   #4
thebarber
daily driver

Drives: the #wrecho
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyOldMan View Post
What do you consider "low mileage"? I removed mine around 100k miles. It's rusted, but otherwise intact. Since shipping is going to be cost prohibitive, I'd let it go for just about nothing.
Im heading to NF at the end of the month...
Old 07-17-2017, 08:16 PM   #5
Adriaan
In between cities

Drives: 2006 yaris ce
still looking for a stock midpipe. As for the tanabe medallion touring axleback, thanks but not now as I'm returning the car to near stock. I have found a muffler with low mileage from someone on the forum. It's a great price it just the exchange and duty that's the killer. If I could get both parts in the states it would be worth the drive to collect it. As for low mileage i currently have 278000 miles, so if I could get a midpipe with half that mileage would be great. There is a few wreckers near me that have the car so I will see what I can find there, with mileage and condition.
Adriaan is offline   Reply With Quote