Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2008, 01:50 AM   #1
WolfWings

Drives: Silver 2007 3Dr - Gryph
Post Official Richard Holdener *MID-RANGE* Intake Manifold List

$699, only sign up if you want the *MID-RANGE* intake. This won't happen unless we get 10 people interested. Want max performance above 4000rpm up to redline instead? Go sign up for the top-end manifold, same price, all top-end power! The mid-range intake really doesn't have any advantage once you get over 55mph and out of 2nd gear.

Also, if you're signed up for the top-end model already, I won't let anyone swap over to this list as a confirmed sign-up as that could reduce the top-end list below the 10-count they need (and reached legit before I started this list!) to get the top-end model produced. I'll have to decline any more switches unless they can find someone to take their place on the top-end list and have that swap CONFIRMED.

I'll link to your post where you say you're interested in the mid-range. Also, I'll update this at least once a day, but I work odd hours.

1.WolfWings
2.Klink10 Also signed up for top-end! May change to mid-range.
3.bdc87 Also signed up for top-end! May change to mid-range.
4.anonymous user Also signed up for top-end! May change to mid-range.

Last edited by WolfWings; 11-13-2008 at 11:23 PM.
WolfWings is offline   Reply With Quote