Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-26-2008, 11:45 PM   #19
marlondog
Shut your fricken suck!!!

Drives: 07' liftback
You should call your car "Ghost Rydah."
marlondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:08 PM   #20
thewifesyaris

Drives: 2007 and 2008 MM Yari LBs
Hell with a paint job like that a undercarriage light scheme of the same color would be stellar!

I'm a bit disappointed that you choice a smaller wheel I was kind of hoping for at least a 17" wheel. But those konigs are pretty bitchen, do you think a colored tint would look good on her? Well actually a dark black would probably look best. You know you'll have to treat her with all the goodies available, that includes the Blitz supercharger you know. ;)
Old 11-27-2008, 04:20 PM   #21
Prohibit
Verbieten Sie

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Send a message via AIM to Prohibit Send a message via MSN to Prohibit Send a message via Yahoo to Prohibit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland Yaris User View Post
great looking... can i ask how much the custom painting cost?
A little over 3. Got a great deal on it. The interior is getting the same paintjob on the trim, can't wait to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdc87 View Post
Awsome Job, but personally I don't believe flames belong on a econobox.
That's why it's my Yaris and not yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewifesyaris View Post
Hell with a paint job like that a undercarriage light scheme of the same color would be stellar!

I'm a bit disappointed that you choice a smaller wheel I was kind of hoping for at least a 17" wheel. But those konigs are pretty bitchen, do you think a colored tint would look good on her? Well actually a dark black would probably look best. You know you'll have to treat her with all the goodies available, that includes the Blitz supercharger you know. ;)
See I thought so too. I was going to go with 17's, but my E1 government paycheck doesn't really cover too well. So I can only buy so much at a time. Probably just go with a dark black tint.. maybe 15 or 20%. Supercharger will definitely be last haha. 22 more days till I get to see her!!!

Hatchback Purist? Be sure to drop in and register. New forum with a great clean design and potential.
Prohibit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:59 PM   #22
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prohibit View Post
Thanks everyone. Planning on some 15' KONIG wheels (ill post a picture of them), lowering, window tint, the black projector/halo headlights, some tail lights with the black housing, was thinking about underbody LED, but considering if that's too ricey or not. I already have a system (one 10' kicker solobaric L5 with a probox) and it takes up the whole back hatch.. so really just need a head unit and speakers. definitely need exhaust/header/cai and a few other mods. Any suggestions?

You should be able to get most of your needs, from exhausts to lowering methods, from Cali Yaris

http://shop.microimageonline.com/main.sc

Garm is great to work with.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:03 PM   #23
Prohibit
Verbieten Sie

Send a message via AIM to Prohibit Send a message via MSN to Prohibit Send a message via Yahoo to Prohibit
yeah, still waiting on my micro image decals lol.

Hatchback Purist? Be sure to drop in and register. New forum with a great clean design and potential.
Old 11-27-2008, 05:12 PM   #24
Kaotic Lazagna

Drives: '14 GT86, '08 Vitz
Sweet. I made one by hand to go along with the two that Garm had sent me.
Kaotic Lazagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:00 PM   #25
Kal-El

Drives: 07 Yaris S Sedan 5-Speed
Wow, can't wait to see the final photo shoot!!
Kal-El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:46 PM   #26
Prohibit
Verbieten Sie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El View Post
Wow, can't wait to see the final photo shoot!!
Me either, hah. Gonna be a while though. Probably mid of next year before it's completely done with wheels and all, i'll keep updated pics as I go though!!