Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-11-2009, 06:22 PM   #1
YarisSedan

Drives: 08 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to YarisSedan
Just got my new 10mp camera today pics inside of my yaris...

Okay I finally got a new camera. Or well A camera i supose before i was using my cel phone. So since im a photo whore here is my yaris in all its 10 MP glory. Before you look at pics keep in mind they were not photoshoped in any way or form. I only used gimp to resize them to 800x600

Here is my car inside you can see with lighting you can see the true depth a polymer wax can provide. I love synthetic wax the more polymers you stack the deeper the gloss and shine. its been about 2 weeks since i fully detailed my car and with just a fresh wash it looks like it was freshly waxed still.

Here you can see the waterbeading technology in action that a synthetic wax can provide. Before i hand dried my car i drove it around the black. There was almost no water left to dry off. It just beaded off.
YarisSedan is offline   Reply With Quote