Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-06-2006, 01:36 PM   #37
David81

Drives: Yaris
If you don't have insurance, Police "serve and protect" will not look for your car.

Could be just me but, when my house was robbed, i called the cops, first thing the cops asked me when they got there was, if i had insurance on the house, i said not for robbery. They just laughed and said "okay, we'll see what we can do then" and i never heard from them again.

I just think there's no one to pressure them to do their job.
David81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 01:39 PM   #38
David81

Drives: Yaris
Just from my experience, if your poor there is no "serve and protect".
David81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 07:16 PM   #39
leamsi

Drives: yaris liftback blazing blue
sold it for 5000 dls

thanks everyone for you Support
last sunday i called to the police to know any news about my car they said;
the person who robbed my car, he sold it to somebody for 5000 dls. after that, he ask for a ride to who bought the car and he stole the car again.
this happened on phily,PA.
police call me last nigth to let me know they caught this guy.
but they don't know anything about my car yet.
about the insurance;
i called to peruzzi and they fix everything with my insurance so i already order another one.
by the way, on PA when you by a car and you have insurance, is 15 day grace to report to insurance, also Between this 15 day the insurance is the higher level on the market.
Sorry if took me that long to feed you back.
leamsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 07:29 PM   #40
roadrunner
Yaris Hypermiler

Drives: 2007 Silver Liftback
"i called to peruzzi and they fix everything with my insurance so i already order another one.
by the way, on PA when you by a car and you have insurance, is 15 day grace to report to insurance, also Between this 15 day the insurance is the higher level on the market."
I too purchased my Yaris at Peruzzi on Rt 309. My insurance agent mentioned 14 days to report the new purchase. What do you mean by......
"Between this 15th day the insurance is the higher level"?

Last edited by roadrunner; 09-07-2006 at 06:35 AM.
roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 12:39 AM   #41
leamsi

Drives: yaris liftback blazing blue
Quote:
I would suggest you contact the police daily to go after the man who stole your Yaris.................do not allow him to get away with it.............
[/QUOTE]

this guy have alot problems with the law, police from lansdale, upper salford, quakertown and franconia was looking for him.
Also i was last friday over police station, they show me many pictures, and I said to them, this this is the person, indicating to them on the photos,because i remember very well his face.
they have it locked up for diferents reason, they are going it to process within seven to ten days.
i am so happy for
leamsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 08:35 PM   #42
roadrunner
Yaris Hypermiler

So did they find your Yaris in Philadelphia?
When do you expect to get your replacement Yaris?
Roadrunner
Old 09-26-2006, 11:07 PM   #43
twixt

Drives: 07 LB,04&06 ninja 636
Send a message via AIM to twixt
You live in PA and have no grammar? TROLL... lock this thread.
twixt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:08 PM   #44
Pars

Drives: 07 Yaris Liftback
On my way to take delivery of my new Yaris, I dropped by my Insurance Broker's office and picked up a new print-out of the insurance, that had the VIN of the new car. I had arranged it with him the day before and he had the new slip waiting for me in an envelope with the reception. The first thing I did when I picked-up the car, was to make sure that the VIN on my insurance slip matched the VIN on the actual car. I wouldn't take any short cuts with the insurance on a brand new car. It wouldn't make sense, just like the rest of your story.

However, there are situations where I would be sympathetic to someone who was driving without insurance. And I know of a few. Young adults on their own, needing a car for work, without any prior insurance history. In this scenario, in Toronto, the younge person would have to pay about $5000/year to get insured (An amount that's probably worth 10 times the actual value the shit-box they're driving). So in Toronto, if you're a new driver and don't have a good paying job, or don't have rich parents, you need to become a criminal to in order to drive a car.
Pars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 11:14 AM   #45
w1ngzer0

Drives: Subaru Impreza
I feel for you man. That really sucks your car got stolen. Since your car is stolen you can't do the route, unless you have rental coverage on your insurance. That was a cool thing picking up that guy. Glade someone still has morals and compassion in this country.

China has more morals then Americans now of days.
w1ngzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 09:15 PM   #46
roadrunner
Yaris Hypermiler

Tonight I picked up my Silver Yaris HB. My dealer is the same dealer that sold leamsi his Blue Yaris HB, that was stolen. THE STORY IS REAL! I met his saleman, Mark Roberts, and he told me the story of the stolen Yaris. Also, his replacement Blue Yaris HB is in the dealer lot, waiting for the insurance check to arrive. Hopefully everything works out for leamsi.
Old 09-28-2006, 09:39 PM   #47
tomjasz
Banned

Drives: 07 Black Yaris LB, 05 Camry LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner
Tonight I picked up my Silver Yaris HB. My dealer is the same dealer that sold leamsi his Blue Yaris HB, that was stolen. THE STORY IS REAL! I met his saleman, Mark Roberts, and he told me the story of the stolen Yaris. Also, his replacement Blue Yaris HB is in the dealer lot, waiting for the insurance check to arrive. Hopefully everything works out for leamsi.
Interesting isn't it, how all the post pubescent fuks with their first car here are suddenly judge jury and executioner. Even more interesting are the comments by the 30+ egocentrics declaring stupidity. As if the culture and experiences they have in life are indicative of the rest of the planet.

Well kids it wasn't a troll, how about a mature apology?
tomjasz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:40 PM   #48
Pavel Olavich
Banned

Drives: 2007 Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by w1ngzer0 View Post
I feel for you man. That really sucks your car got stolen. Since your car is stolen you can't do the route, unless you have rental coverage on your insurance. That was a cool thing picking up that guy. Glade someone still has morals and compassion in this country.

China has more morals then Americans now of days.
WRONG...Americans are more civil, nicer, and more compassionate...just read about Chairman Mao and his hate of his own people...the draconian laws there lacking freedom...your stupid comment makes you an ass
Pavel Olavich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 02:49 PM   #49
redyaris
Shiny Chromey Coolness

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violin View Post
I figured he was trolling too. The fact that it was a one post and run is more evidence. Why didn't someone flame me for my "helping others is nice" comment?
YARIS OWNERS HELP NO ONE!!!!! DAMN YOU COMPASSIONATE VIOLIN!!!
Old 03-23-2007, 03:02 PM   #50
Chris07LB
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris Liftback
Nice bump of an old post...
Chris07LB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:12 PM   #51
jamal1984
The Beautification of Car

Drives: Toyota Yaris S
Send a message via MSN to jamal1984
Probably your stolen yaris belong to one of the member ride in here. Who was it? hahaha
jamal1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:50 PM   #52
Pavel Olavich
Banned

Drives: 2007 Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by redyaris View Post
YARIS OWNERS HELP NO ONE!!!!! DAMN YOU COMPASSIONATE VIOLIN!!!
Grow Up! Get Mature! The OP was an idiot for not having insurance, then comes back and adds more bullshit to the story...he deserves the severe admonishment he got...and if he's smart, he'll learn something from it.

Save the compassion for those that are truly victims....
Pavel Olavich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 07:49 PM   #53
Moose
Resident Redneck

Drives: 07 Polar White Yaris Sedan 5M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel Olavich View Post
WRONG...Americans are more civil, nicer, and more compassionate...just read about Chairman Mao and his hate of his own people...the draconian laws there lacking freedom...your stupid comment makes you an ass
Have you ever been to China? Wait, I can answer that for you- nope.

One person- a dictator at that- makes everyone there bad? I can answer that one for you, as well- nope.

Do yourself a favor- just stop talking about stuff that you have no clue about. It's you that ends up looking like the ass.

You sit there and tell people to grow up and act mature, yet you communicate the thought processes and emotionally charged, baseless comments of a child.
1985 Toyota Celica GTS Coupe 5M- track whip
http://www.importlounge.com
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 07:53 PM   #54
brickhardmeat
Lonesome Cowboy

Drives: 2007 WHITE HATCHBACK
I tell bums who ask me for money and rides to get fucked.