Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-23-2009, 01:58 AM   #1
KRAZGRL
Crazy Girl (Kasey)

Drives: 09 Yaris 3D; 05 R6; 00civic si
Deals on Flight/Rental Car?

I was just informed that my great-great grandfather's home in Kenosha, WI is being sold and a bunch of family is getting together to go through all the belongings of the home.

I'm trying to find the best deal(s) possible for travel especially since it's such last minute notice.

My mom and I wanted to see if anyone out there had any connections with airlines, rental car companies, or hotels.

We plan to leave LAX on Tuesday the 29th and fly to Milwaukee. We plan to try to be back on Sunday, Oct. 4th.

Anyone?
KRAZGRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 02:09 AM   #2
tomato
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
no, sorry. I know that in some instances last minute flights can be found very cheap, if they have unsold seats and try to book them at the last minute, they'll give you a break, or 2 people may not be able to stay together during the flight because the seats are separate.

try some of these links

http://www.expedia.com/daily/deals/l...lightdeals.asp

http://www.cheaptickets.com/