Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-14-2010, 11:47 AM   #1
xbgod
Banned

Drives: "Burning It Down GTX2860RS XB"
A common Goal

As we are all enthusiest in the performance world, it has been brought to my attention we are still very different from one another. Even though we share a common goal.

Individuality is what makes us who we are. We are reaching for the next best step of performance or the latest mod to be one up on someone else. And thats great it keeps this cycle going and launches new products. But lets not loose sight of what we are here for on this forum. Thats to help each other out. We are all here to learn from each other and to push these 1.5l motors to the next step.

As of of today I have only around 30 post and in that time frame have seen more of who is right, who is wrong or who has a bigger dick. There will always be somebody who is bigger, badder or has more than us; and thats just life, nothing more nothing less. We should be helping each other achive each others goals not bad talking each other down.

Yes there will always be the forum ass-hole. (If the shoe fits, wear it). But don't let that stop you from building what you precieve as your dream ride.

Keep the channels open, lets figure out how to take this motor to the next level.

XBG
xbgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:18 PM   #2
Tamago
Start another Oil Thread!

Drives: ZZW30
Send a message via AIM to Tamago Send a message via Yahoo to Tamago
stroker kit
I hate people like you (xbgod) because your the reason I don't come to this board. You spout nonsense and lies and people who don't know any better hold you in high regards because they can't tell the wheat from the chaff.
you nailed it sir.
Tamago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 12:22 PM   #3
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
well said, sir :)

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:05 PM   #4
xbgod
Banned

Drives: "Burning It Down GTX2860RS XB"
Well, I hope people come together and we accomplish what we set out to do.

Been on the phone with my tunner and Gude this afternoon hoping we got this motor going in the right direction. got alot on the line. I even called my buddy Greg Nakono at AEM to talk about other stand-alone ECU's if necessary. But it sounds like my real deal will be with Motec if I'm not happy with what I end up with. But if I did all my home work right and the guys at Vance and Hines along with Bill gude did there job right then I should be in the money. Will see.

XBG
xbgod is offline   Reply With Quote