Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-01-2007, 05:52 PM   #19
nick1983

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorize View Post
Hmm...anyone know if the panel fits the Yaris sedan?? Is the placement the same? I mean the mounts points on the LB and Sedan?? Thanks....i would be intersted in this too...

Same here.
nick1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 11:36 PM   #20
turboyaris

Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan
Send a message via AIM to turboyaris
using the best resource I had available to me.... the factory service manual, I did a little research, and it appears that the underpanels should be interchangeable from liftback to sedan, if the panel connects to the frame rail which I believe it does. Don't hold me to this, I would wait until I have the panel made up and try and fit it onto a liftback before I say for certain. However, the framerails are placed the same distance apart on the sedan and liftback, therefore I can't imagine why it wouldn't fit.
turboyaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:39 AM   #21
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
turboyaris: I'm actually more interested in the template that you made for the panel, since I might be able to get it fabricated locally... Shipping usually kills off every sweet deal for me (even GBs)... Prices really go up when shipping to Mexico, plus I gotta pay taxes.

Please PM me an offer on your template if you're interested. Of course. I'm only buying if the panel fits the hatchback with no issues, so I'll wait as long as it takes for you to confirm this. Take your time, bud!
tk-421 is offline   Reply With Quote