Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-04-2008, 06:44 PM   #1
PaidTimeOff
OMGWTFKITTYKATMEWMEWMEW

Drives: 2008 Yaris S
Wet Okole RS/S seat covers!! w/pics!

Hey RS/S owners! If you were as excited as me when Garm announced Clazzio seat covers were being made for our Yarises, you must have been just as disappointed as me to learn that they would not be making their awesome leather seat covers for the optional upgraded RS/S seats. Well, I decided not to sit there and wait for Clazzio to learn the error of their ways and sent my money elsewhere...

If you're looking for leather specifically in your RS/S then your only choices are downgrading the seats to the basic ones, reupholstering the seats, or getting the covers custom made. I really REALLY wanted leather, but I personally refuse to downgrade my seats that I paid extra money for, and I don't really want to be spending $800+ to get them reupholstered or getting some tight fitting custom sewn covers.

I decided to go with Wet Okole waterproof neoprene covers. I few friends of mine have had these covers in the past and I've heard nothing but good things about them. I was ready to dish out the $500 or so for the Clazzios so the $250 it cost for the Wet Okoles was cheap for something with such good reviews from friends and proven to last at least as long as the Clazzios (providing you take proper care of them). The thing that concerned me the most was the fitment, but all that concern was for nothing. They fit excellent and they also provide extra cushioning to the seats, making them even more comfortable than they already were.

Bottom line: GREAT COVERS! Awesome fitment. The seat covers were custom made for the S seats with separate pieces for the back and the bottom as well as the adjustable headrest. There are also slots on the side for both the airbags as well as the lever on the side of the passenger seat for rear access.

Pics:

Pic of the RS/S seats in case some people don't know how different they are from the basic seats:

Pics of the seat covers installed:

Old 12-04-2008, 06:52 PM   #2
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Great choice in company. I've had their product on my Jeep seats and loved the quality. Nice job
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 06:53 PM   #3
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
wonder how well these would fit the scion seats