Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-13-2019, 04:13 AM   #1
basicforest
I've made a post!

Drives: 2014 Yaris L
2014 Short Shift Kit Question~

Howdy all~ Never posted here before, I'm sure there's a better place to post this but I'm just curious and looking for some insight! I wrote Garm/ micro*image on Ebay asking whether they knew if the existing engine bay SSK would fit a 2014 Yaris, they said they weren't sure and suggested I ask around here, left me with some good instructions on what to look for in my car to see if maybe it would work as well as saying they thought it MIGHT because they didn't think Toyta redesigned the shifter linkage from 2k13 to 2k14. Just posting here if anyone has any insight on that potential shifter linkage change or any other info on a 2014 Yaris SSK, any experience doing something like this or what I should look for on mine to maybe see if it would work or not, measurements, tips, etc. Kinda green to the whole 'doing stuff to yr car' thing so any info would be much appreciated! Thanks y'all!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
basicforest is offline   Reply With Quote