Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > California
  The Tire Rack

Old 04-02-2018, 02:21 PM   #1
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
23rd Annual All Toyotafest 2018

It's that time of year again, Cali folks! Toyotafest is almost here...

That's right, it's Toyotafest prep time. Last year was my first year entering and attending. It was awesome to see the variety of Toyotas in attendance. From a mint condition 'Back to the Future' pickup truck to heavily modified 4Runners, all generations of MR2's to completely restored classics and JDM market stuff; the show is simply fantastic. If you didn't have a chance to see it, my photo album of last year's show can be found here and the organizers photo gallery is here.

Both @Rohvitz and myself are registered. Registration is now closed, so you can no longer enter your car into the show however, addmission to the event is free. It would be great to see you local folks there.

We'll most likely be in the Prius area again and it's looking like one of the Wheelwell.com guys will be coming down from NorCal with some Wheelwell swag to join in the fun. If you can make it out, come by and say hello!

On Wheelwell

Last edited by ern-diz; 05-23-2018 at 03:11 PM.
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 12:44 AM   #2
Runethecursed

Drives: 2009 Yaris S
woops I meant to do this..
Runethecursed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 11:44 AM   #3
kimona
Super Moderator

Drives: 2014 White VITZ
I plan to be there... sans the beloved Yaris.
kimona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 12:14 PM   #4
ern-diz

On Wheelwell
Old 06-04-2018, 01:43 PM   #5
ern-diz

That's a wrap!

The 23rd Annual All Toyotafest did not disappoint. Having said that, Rohvitz and I were the only two Yaris representing at the show this year Overall, it was the largest Toyotafest to date; over 550 cars. Awesome day of awesome cars and awesome people.

Next year, I'll start harassing you guys a little earlier I heard from a few folks during the show (and since) that they went to register too late and missed the deadline, or would consider registering if more Yaris' turn out. Maybe next year we can get 10 cars registered and have our own category. Some folks came from hundreds of miles away to enter their cars, so maybe I'll bug some of the folks outside of Cali next year, too. With the number of Prius' entered, Rohvitz and I stood no chance at a medal. Ultimately, that's not what I'm going for, mine is just a humble modified daily driver, but it would be cool if we made the Yaris get it's own category; as it deserves, if I say so myself.

If you're on Instagram, you can find a few of the pics I took of the day in this post, and here's a pic my wife took that ended up being my favorite pic of my car that day Little shout out and special thanks to Kimona for the rising sun valve stem caps and teq sticker. Both got much love from people at the show
Attached Images

On Wheelwell
Old 06-19-2018, 07:45 AM   #6
BennyB24
I've made a post!

Drives: Yaris -10
Thank you, me and my swedish friends had a blast at the Toyotafest!
BennyB24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 10:47 AM   #7
ern-diz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyB24 View Post
Thank you, me and my swedish friends had a blast at the Toyotafest!
You guys made it to the show from Sweden? That's awesome. Should have found me and said hello.

For anyone interested, here is the official photo gallery of this year's event.

On Wheelwell