Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-26-2018, 01:15 AM   #1
Dodge Aries K
My Yaris is a "racecar"

Drives: 2007 Yaris hatchback
OEM Yaris carpeted floor mats, trunk/hatch mats, cargo covers, CD players, and more!

Okay, since I've had a few Yarii that have come and gone it's time to get rid of some of the stuff I've been holding onto. Any prices below do not include shipping costs.

THREE nice low mileage gray carpeted floor mat sets for the 2012-2018 Yaris hatchback. This is the front two mats and the rear two mats. $50 per set.

THREE nice low mileage gray carpeted cargo area mats. $50 each.

A set of decent gray carpeted floor mats (front two, rear two, and trunk area mats) from a 2008 Yaris sedan. Should fit the 2007-2012 Yaris Sedan. $80 for all!

A set of decent gray carpeted floor mats (front two and back two) from a 2009 Yaris Hatchback. $30 for the set.

TWO nice low mileage cargo covers that fit the 2012-2018 Yaris hatchback. $30 each.

Toyota OEM CD player with touch screen out of a 2016 Yaris Hatchback. Bluetooth streaming audio. I used this for a brief period of time in my 2013 I used to have. Plug and play for 2012-2017 Yaris Hatchbacks and various other Toyotas. Adapter harnesses available online to use this with 07-11 Hatchbacks and/or sedans. $100 for the unit and it even has Yaris brackets already installed ready to go. - SOLD to SteveKran

Scion OEM CD player with touch screen. I just bought this recently for my iQ which I just traded in. It was pulled out of a new 2015 Scion as I was told so it's damn near brand new. Has three RCA preouts on the back so if you want amps and subs but OEM plug and play goodness, this is the deck for you. Bluetooth streaming audio. I love this deck. Plug and play for 2012-2017 Yaris Hatchbacks and other various Toyotas. Adapter harnesses available online to use this with 07-11 Hatchbacks and/or sedans. $130 for this guy. - SOLD to Fujiwaru

Bezel for 07-12 Yaris sedan to get rid of the "integrated audio" option radio and to use a regular Toyota radio. $15 or free with one of the radios above. - SOLD to Fujiwaru

Nice tail light for driver side of 2008 Toyota Yaris sedan. $40.

I'm in Machesney Park, IL. Local pickup always encouraged but I will ship. Thanks!

Last edited by Dodge Aries K; 04-20-2020 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Sold some items
Dodge Aries K is offline   Reply With Quote