Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-05-2012, 10:29 PM   #37
dmytro_syroyizhka

Drives: Toyota Yaris Black 2007
Black Yaris

Man I am also a Yaris enthusiast. My yaris looks similar to yours and i am from Cleveland. Except i am still looking for the right rims for mine. Whats your thought same rims as yours , black rims with a red lip, or gold ones. there all ssr rims.
Attached Images

dmytro_syroyizhka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:30 PM   #38
dmytro_syroyizhka

hello

these are all hubcaps by the way. and we have the same exhaust dual tip(; your car looks super clean i was gonna get halo lights for mine but for now ill do the headlight idea that you did. i love the look of your rims man. I cant decide between ssr type c gun metallic or bronze, or the type f flat black or touring gold. Did you have this much of a hard time picking out a set?

Last edited by dmytro_syroyizhka; 12-05-2012 at 10:47 PM.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:55 PM   #39
dmytro_syroyizhka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Yaris View Post
I have yet to see someone with a tricked out Fit or Yaris, other than myself here in Toledo.... I have seen like 2 xB's riced out... a couple xA's with custom wheels and grilles but that is it... I am the whole Micro tuning scene here in Toledo, well there are a few CRX's here and there, they are kinda micro's.... but as for new micro's I am the one and only.... but they let me hang out with the big boys

Oh yeah.... forgot to tell ya'll she is now lowered

Got a similar black yaris over here in Cleveland, Ohio(: