Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-23-2023, 02:56 AM   #1
jannes

Drives: Audi A5
Send a message via AIM to jannes Send a message via MSN to jannes Send a message via Yahoo to jannes
Spare parts for Jawa 350 - Who can help?

I'm reaching out to you in the hope that someone can help me in my search for spare parts for my Jawa 350. The motorcycle dates from the 60s and has a special meaning for me. Unfortunately, obtaining the required parts is more difficult than expected.
The list of required spare parts includes, among other things, a new carburettor, original tires, brake pads and a replacement for the worn exhaust. Local dealers haven't had what we're looking for, and online searches (so far I could only find this page: https://www.jawashop.com ) haven't been very successful either.
If any of you know a reliable place to find spare parts for old Czech motorcycles, or perhaps even have parts yourself that could help me, I would be very grateful for your help. It's frustrating to see my beloved Jawa sitting in the garage waiting to get back on the road.
I look forward to every tip and support.

Last edited by jannes; 11-26-2023 at 12:13 PM.
jannes is offline   Reply With Quote