Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-15-2009, 05:07 PM   #19
marcus
toyota

Drives: 2007 Yaris RS Blazed
yah i been checking all over the place... no one here carries drag locally.. it has to be shipped fr usa..
marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:21 PM   #20
Black Yaris
der Zeck

Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
well we can get plenty of wheels here in Michigan/Ohio.... I know I can get drag wheels.... tell me a model # you want, I will find out how much they are locally (so you do not have to ship them) and I will run them across the border for you for the fee of a bite to eat somewhere.... how does that sound?
Old 05-15-2009, 06:32 PM   #21
marcus
toyota

Drives: 2007 Yaris RS Blazed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Yaris View Post
well we can get plenty of wheels here in Michigan/Ohio.... I know I can get drag wheels.... tell me a model # you want, I will find out how much they are locally (so you do not have to ship them) and I will run them across the border for you for the fee of a bite to eat somewhere.... how does that sound?
sound interesting but complicated.. i can i guess cross the border but where to go and get them is the problem... thanks for the offer though but too complicated.
marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:00 PM   #22
thebarber
daily driver

Drives: the #wrecho
ship them to the UPS store in Niagara Falls, New York

http://www.theupsstorelocal.com/2194/

they charge a fairly small fee for holding the packages, then just drive over and get them....seems like less hassle than anything else

honestly, if i knew you better, i could ship them to a buddy of mine in the states and pick them up at the Erie, PA Matrix meet the weekend of may 30th...
Old 05-16-2009, 09:29 AM   #23
IllusionX
It's the illusion you see

Drives: 07 Yaris Sedan Aero
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
sound interesting but complicated.. i can i guess cross the border but where to go and get them is the problem... thanks for the offer though but too complicated.
it doesn't seem too complicated. You find the wheels you want, he gives you a price.

Hey! he is doing this for free! He drives them to Ontario, you guys meet up and you treat him for a dinner and you guys go your way home!

I like this idea. But nobody near enough to do such thing for me. hehe.
IllusionX is offline   Reply With Quote