Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Willing to Buy by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
zerosktz

Drives: AE86
Thumbs up WTB: 2006-2008 Yaris Stereo Wiring Harnesses, AUX Jack

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a 2006-2008 Yaris Double Din FM & AM/Single CD/MP3/WMA/AUX Stereo (in WORKING/GOOD CONDITION) to install in my AE86.

More than the radio, I NEED THE TWO WIRING HARNESSES (in working/good condition) that make this stereo work:
- the stereo wiring harness
- the AUX wiring harness (with the AUX jack)

The stereo itself I can buy on ebay, but if you have one let me know. They go for about $75 (including shipping) on ebay. If you can offer me a better price I'm down! :)

I've attached pictures of the stereo.

Please, e-mail me at ahuaman@gmail.com, if you have the harnesses, so you can send me your price and we can get the sale done! Please no PMs! I'm connected 24/7 to my e-mail because of work, so I will likely respond to your e-mail the same day.

Thanks,

Adrian

P.S: I don't know what the AUX Plug for the Yaris Stereo looks like, but if you have a Tundra AUX Plug, let me know. It's the type of AUX Plug I'm looking for. I've attached pictures of it as well. If the Yaris Stereo AUX Plug is the same, don't worry about it.

I also know the 2010 Lexus GS460 (or JDM 2010 Landcruiser Prado) also has a very similar type of stereo (double din, FM/AM, CD, MP3, WMA, AUX) compared to this Yaris Stereo (I've attached a picture) and it uses a similar type of AUX Plug as the Tundra, but with an added USB plug as well (I've also attached a picture). Does anybody know if there's a possibility that this AUX Plug would work with the older Yaris Stereo and that an ipod could be connected only through the USB to the radio to provide music and charge at the same time? That would be cool. I doubt that this is possible, and you need the same Landcruiser or GS460 radio, but hey doesn't hurt to ask, maybe if the Landcruiser or GS460 AUX Wiring Harness which connects to the AUX Plug fits the rear of the Yaris stereo it's possible? I'd appreciate the help! Thanks

Yaris Stereo, with rear, and Toyota Part code visible (from ebay) -

Tundra Aux Plug -

2010 Toyota Landcruiser Prado or Lexus GS460 Stereo and Aux Plug with USB -

Old 01-09-2011, 12:28 PM   #2
auxmike

Drives: 2008 HB, A/T, Power W/L/M
I went to LIma in 2008 on a missions trip, neat city!

Never take eyes off opponent - Bruce Lee
Old 01-09-2011, 12:41 PM   #3
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
If I can find mine, you can have it for $25. I doubt I have the harnesses though.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:43 PM   #4
zerosktz

Drives: AE86
thanks let me know caliyaris! I would appreciate it.

and yeah auxmike lima isn't bad, especially once I get the 86 running!

can't wait to bring it back with me to the US though.

Last edited by zerosktz; 01-10-2011 at 12:06 AM.
Old 02-19-2011, 02:41 PM   #5
vitriumgts

Drives: 1986 Toyota Corolla GT-S
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31082

lol lots of club4agers on here huh?
Closed Thread