Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2010, 11:33 PM   #1
sleey0

Drives: 2008 Yaris LB
TRD Exhaust

Just thought I would chime in here for a bit...

Got my TRD exhaust installed today and man does it sound and look good. I was debating getting a greddy or something similar but they look and sound too ricey for me. Those huge cans in the back just stand out too much IMO. My yaris is kinda subdued and low-key. Plus it is fully stainless and where I live I am going to need it:)

The TRD is perfect for my needs. Not too loud and a very nice deep idle tone.

So, I know TRD gets bashed a lot but I am quite impressed with it and wanted to let anyone know who is sitting on the fence that it is def worth-while. Especially since it isn't any more $$ than other aftermarket exhaust systems.

Next up is Injen CAI (I couldn't swallow $300 for TRD CAI, but $200 I can handle and was my limit).
sleey0 is offline   Reply With Quote