Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > New England
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-03-2007, 12:02 PM   #1
sam07yaris

Drives: 07 yaris sedan (silver) STICK
saturday mar. 3rd

Today is sooo freaking NICE... i hosed down my car and drove around with the windows down. Im so excited for the summer season coming up. Today I am thinking of going to Newport, RI to see the mansions. what is everybody doing today?
Old 03-03-2007, 10:08 PM   #2
sambo42xa

Drives: 07 YARIS Automatic/LiftBac/Red
Ay, sam07yais.....today? Well, let me see..............I actually took a halfday last Thursday from work, on the way home. I filled the YARIS up with fuel, bath and drove it in the "igloo" (one of those instant garages/I call mine the "igloo"). Next, I took Friday off from work BUT the YARIS still stayed in the igloo...nice and cozy . So now your question as to what we did today (see, I had to start with Thursday to somewhat build up the story...), well, I cooked my daughter breakfast. After breakfast we both went outside and raked the snow off the roof on the side where there is not much sun (just a little), then I ended up shoveling off the deck of snow plus the extra white stuff I just dumped on it from the roof (keep in mind that the rake was in the igloo and I saw the YARIS sitting there nice )! Then took my Dad to the market, came home, looked in the igloo because I had to. Then I went to the dump. Then I came home and put the shovel away in the igloo. My Brother came by and We had a "few". Then I filled the box up of split wood for the fireplace and started it up also. Aren't you glad you asked what We did today? So, basically the YARIS sat for two and a half days resting, along with a full tank pluus nice and clean . But just in case you were wondering...no, I didn't get to drive the YARIS today .

sambo42xa
Southern, NH
Old 03-03-2007, 10:11 PM   #3
sambo42xa

oop's, don't mind me. I'm still having a "few".
sambo42xa
Southern, NH
Old 03-04-2007, 08:01 AM   #4
sambo42xa

No hangover here this morning!
sambo42xa
Southern, NH