Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Australia
  The Tire Rack

Old 03-29-2015, 02:58 PM   #1
Twofer

Drives: 2015 Yaris SX 1.5 auto
Converting electric wing mirrors to heated

Hi all.

Posted this to the general DIY site - forgot there was a "local". Any ideas? I wouldn't think ours would be prewired, but you never know!

I have a 2015 Yaris SX that I am slowly getting used to. I remember reading somewhere that it is possible to add a heating component to electric wing mirrors (plus instructions), but can't find it now. I did ask my Toyota service agent if it would be possible, but they said it would be horrendously expensive due to all the rewiring required. Any suggestions out there? I am technically challenged so would have to have it done by a pro/Toyota, especially since its still in the warranty period. Thanks.

Thanks
Twofer is offline   Reply With Quote