Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2016, 01:40 PM   #1
hakimhsd
 
hakimhsd's Avatar
 
Drives: yaris 2
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Algerie
Posts: 4
changement de moteur

hello I call hakim I am 22years old i have a 2007 1.3 yaris2 I love fair full preparation on my my engine where I live there are not many parts I would like to mount an engine Corolla 1.6 1.8 esque I can do it . quesque I have to change for the engine adapts nephew ? Thank you for your opinion
hakimhsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 05:10 PM   #2
CrankyOldMan
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!
 
CrankyOldMan's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 2,332
What?
CrankyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 06:47 PM   #3
hakimhsd
 
hakimhsd's Avatar
 
Drives: yaris 2
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Algerie
Posts: 4
Hello CrankyOldMan

Is is possible to mount a more powerful engine ?
hakimhsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 07:15 PM   #4
CrankyOldMan
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!
 
CrankyOldMan's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 2,332
Yes. Please look at the 2ZR-FE swap threads. There have been 2 of them recently, and some more are in progress now that it has been documented.

=)
CrankyOldMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 07:47 AM   #5
brushforhire
 
Drives: 07 HB YARIS, 15 JUKE, 00 TUNDR
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Johnstown, PA
Posts: 320
Mine that is still in the works

Armstrongracing whose is already in and running
brushforhire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:21 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.