Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 12:52 PM   #1

Drives: 07 yaris
FOR SALE: yaris liftback 16,500

14,500new price NEW PRICE $14,500

i have a blazing blue liftback with full power and side curtain air bags. this car also has some goodies on it and will come with all stock parts.

16x7 koning feathers (gold) w/ falken rt615 tires
trd shocks
trd rear sway bar
tanabe df210 springs
35% tint
stereo
-xtant 4 channel amp
-xtant mono block amp
-jl audio W7 8" sub
-infinity kappa speakers front and rear
-custom inclosure for stealth
-running stock head unit
-two 1/2 farad caps

located in the eugene,or area i am asking 17,500 for it also losing money on my side.

if you dont have anything nice to say no need to post

Last edited by 501; 08-15-2007 at 10:24 AM. Reason: price change
Old 01-30-2007, 01:26 PM   #2
Blenjar

Drives: Black Yaris 07 HB
Send a message via AIM to Blenjar
Why are you selling it if you don';t mind sharing..
Nice car..i do buy it but already have one...and the price is nice..ur like losing lots of money!!
who ever buys it is lucky..

-- Blen
Old 01-30-2007, 01:27 PM   #3
Nimble
Modification Condoner.

Drives: 2007 Black Sand Liftback
$17.5K?! Good luck. I may be interested in the wheels if you want to part out.

Can't you buy a full power LB for like $13K? Then add the $2K tops in suspension and you have a new one for $15K?
Old 01-30-2007, 01:30 PM   #4
Blenjar

Drives: Black Yaris 07 HB
Send a message via AIM to Blenjar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 501 View Post

if you dont have anything nice to say no need to post
Hey hey..i think u missed this...
let the guy sell his car..

-- Blen
Old 01-30-2007, 02:40 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimble View Post

Can't you buy a full power LB for like $13K? Then add the $2K tops in suspension and you have a new one for $15K?
sorry msrp was 14710+fees and it is a hard to get package set up
Old 01-30-2007, 02:41 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blenjar View Post
Hey hey..i think u missed this...
let the guy sell his car..

-- Blen

thanks
Old 01-30-2007, 03:56 PM   #7
static808
Engineer/Artist/House-Dad

Drives: 2006 Toyota Sienna XLE
Quote:
sorry msrp was 14710+fees and it is a hard to get package set up
very true...almost impossible to get that set-up here in SoCal. we had to wait3.5 months to get ours with auto, power package, AND side airbags. if the miles are pretty low, this is definitely a steal...

--B
Old 01-30-2007, 04:38 PM   #8
Racheal

Drives: '07 Liftback
Send a message via AIM to Racheal
Quote:

uhhh no, i walked out with 15,000 and have NO power anything. but then again, i have an automatic transmission. it was a little more pricey than a manual.

the yaris sounds cheap in theory but when you actually purchase your little girl, she's a little more than you thought but she's worth every penny! <3
Old 01-30-2007, 06:01 PM   #9
Nimble
Modification Condoner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheal View Post
uhhh no, i walked out with 15,000 and have NO power anything. but then again, i have an automatic transmission. it was a little more pricey than a manual.

the yaris sounds cheap in theory but when you actually purchase your little girl, she's a little more than you thought but she's worth every penny! <3
Well, I paid $12K for all options except power, so for only $500 more, I'd have power. I think you guys need to check toyota.com and see how cheap these things are. Hard to get/schmidt, it's a mass produced car in the tens of thousands each year, order one brand new for 3 GRAND less than this guys asking. No matter what you put in your first post, your asking price is asinine.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:29 PM   #10
static808

Quote:
Well, I paid $12K for all options except power, so for only $500 more, I'd have power.
cheapest power package in my area goes for $1200, around $1500 for power with the alloys. i'd kill to live in a region where the power package costs only $500. airbags are another $650. maybe its time to move to the midwest, seems that toyotas are far cheaper there than the west coast, according to nimble at least...

--B
Old 01-30-2007, 06:46 PM   #11

Quote:
Well, I paid $12K for all options except power, so for only $500 more, I'd have power. I think you guys need to check toyota.com and see how cheap these things are. Hard to get/schmidt, it's a mass produced car in the tens of thousands each year, order one brand new for 3 GRAND less than this guys asking. No matter what you put in your first post, your asking price is asinine.
this is pricing for the northwest region which is different than yours. and yes toyota does price differently in each region.

i am not going to argue with you about this because i will win

just say good luck with the sale and leave at that.

the car has less than 2000 miles on it. for those that are curious.
Old 01-30-2007, 07:00 PM   #12
magoo_lc1

Drives: honda civic hatch
Nice ride the gold looks good against the blue. Free bump
Old 01-30-2007, 08:19 PM   #13
tca4

Drives: Yaris RS (white)
A MUST GET IF YOU LIKE YARIS AND IT SEEMS LIKE IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION TOO =) GOOD LUCK SELLING IT ! Like the rims a lot, planning to get gold for mine too !
Old 01-30-2007, 10:21 PM   #14
Nimble
Modification Condoner.

Quote:
this is pricing for the northwest region which is different than yours. and yes toyota does price differently in each region.

i am not going to argue with you about this because i will win

just say good luck with the sale and leave at that.

the car has less than 2000 miles on it. for those that are curious.
A few things. ALL Toyota's have the same MSRP regardless of US location, are you kidding me? The only thing you'll win at, is paying sticker for a econocar. I paid $100 UNDER invoice, simply because I am better at negotiating than most, sorry.

You can say all you want, but there is no way in hell anyone will pay almost 18 grand for a YARIS!!! So for you to "win" prove me wrong, I bet you don't get a penny more than $15K as it sits. If you were smart, you'd sell that stereo stuff on ebay, and the suspension/wheels would fetch a easy grand here. That's $2K cash in your pocket, and then drop it down to $14K for a sure sale. I know the car business better than you guys could hope to, I'm trying to help you sell it. And with that said, the car will not sell here, plain and simple, however, with a aggressive price, it WILL sell on autotrader.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:24 PM   #15
Nimble
Modification Condoner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by static808 View Post
cheapest power package in my area goes for $1200, around $1500 for power with the alloys. i'd kill to live in a region where the power package costs only $500. airbags are another $650. maybe its time to move to the midwest, seems that toyotas are far cheaper there than the west coast, according to nimble at least...

--B
When you negotiate a $12,700 sticker Yaris for $11,950 come talk to me, until then....you get the idea. It's not freakin rocket science, here's the steps.....

Go to Toyota.com
Click on build Yaris
option out, and whalla!!! you get the price!
Then go search google for invoice and you call all the dealers in your area offering them that.....DONE.=a Yaris just like this one with same options for less than $15K.

EDIT: I just went to toyota.com and price his car out with all but the side airbags and got a whooping $13.2K RETAIL. The side airbags as a standalone option can't be more than $600. So, there, I was guessing HIGH. You guys crack me up. Hand me over some of those dreamworld pills....I'd love to be living in that world.
Old 01-30-2007, 11:02 PM   #16
static808

Quote:
When you negotiate a $12,700 sticker Yaris for $11,950 come talk to me, until then....you get the idea. It's not freakin rocket science, here's the steps.....

Go to Toyota.com
Click on build Yaris
option out, and whalla!!! you get the price!
Then go search google for invoice and you call all the dealers in your area offering them that.....DONE.=a Yaris just like this one with same options for less than $15K.

EDIT: I just went to toyota.com and price his car out with all but the side airbags and got a whooping $13.2K RETAIL. The side airbags as a standalone option can't be more than $600. So, there, I was guessing HIGH. You guys crack me up. Hand me over some of those dreamworld pills....I'd love to be living in that world.
not to overdo it, but could i have some of your dreamworld pills so that i could lower the price of my power package to $500, as you claim to be able to get yours? and it is true, car negotiations arent rocket science. my previous internship at jpl and engineering degree ARE. and $100 below invoice...not bad. we got our yaris at $600 over invoice since we ordered it, waited 14 weeks, and didnt want to wait another 14 weeks for another dealer to get another one. guess you beat us there. but then again, i did get my sienna for $1800 below invoice ($6.2K below sticker). could have been $2800 below, but we opted for 0% apr (instead of the $1K cashback) since the money kept instead of cashing it out could make even more in our money markets and mutual funds. so to quote you...come and do THAT, and then talk to me...until then...

--B
Old 01-30-2007, 11:05 PM   #17
magoo_lc1

Drives: honda civic hatch
Quote:

. I know the car business better than you guys could hope to, I'm trying to help you sell it. .
Dont mean to jack your thread bro, but i have to. FIrst if you knew as much as you claim you know sellers get what they want out of their car all the time. Its his car as well and if he wants 27k for it he can ask that. Also before you shoot your mouth off about knowing so much some of us might be in the car business. I work for a MAJOR car finance company. If you work at a dealer: dealers are the biggest dumabasses around. Hell i have to explain how a lease works on a daily basis to at least one dealer. And all of you even you nimble unless you pay cash for your car the dealer gets more no matter how good of a "negotiator" you think you are. Even if you work for the delership you are still paying a dealers reserve no matter if your credit is 400 or 850. Please dont let your mouth overload your ass. Dealers will always remain the most uninformed, rip off con artists there are.

I know from experience because i handle the whole united states for nearly a 3000 dealer network. I see more deals in a day then you ever will in your life. So please let the sale continue for one very clean yaris. I hope you get every penny.
Old 01-31-2007, 06:51 AM   #18
Yaris TTE JWRC

Drives: 07 5spd red Yaris HB 1.5L 16V
ok, guys STOP THE NON SENCES, I ll take it, pm sent.

J/K
Closed Thread