Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Third Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Third Gen Yaris General Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Today, 11:43 AM   #1
Kamil
I've made a post!
 
Drives: Yaris 2012 Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2026
Location: Iceland
Posts: 1
Strange Issue with a 2012 hybrid

Hello,

So I've mine 2012 Yaris in Hybrid. It's already around 225k km.
There is an issue in car that pops up brakes, abs, handbrake when I open driver door on running engine.

So, if I get in, close the door, then press the brake pedal (when door is closed) then no error pops up.

But...when I get in car and press the brake(which kind of starts engine or more of starts systems) and dont close the doors before pressing brake they pop up when I later start engine.
Also, when I do it the "right way" and no error pops up then it's fine. But let's say, I need to jump out and pick something up or check something. I would need to switch engine off so the errors dont come up.
And... if I get them to come up and I dont have time to restart the engine, they dissappear after few minutes drive...


Anyone heard of something similar or has any ideas what it could be?

I had two masters' checking it and both said ABS/Brake pump(?).
Kamil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Toyota Yaris Hybrid 2019 (69 Plate) Shift to “P” issue please help Jam097 General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 0 11-24-2021 08:07 AM
Strange light issue SirJanin DIY / Maintenance / Service 3 08-06-2016 04:48 PM
Toyota Hybrid R Shows Its Yaris Roots MadMax General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 0 10-10-2013 06:14 PM
Comparison Test: 2012 Toyota Yaris Vs. 2012 Toyota Prius c Yar Is Word Third Gen Yaris General Discussion 27 09-06-2012 11:37 PM
2012 Camry Kal-El Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 26 10-02-2011 09:20 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:56 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.