![]() |
|
|
|
#1 |
|
I've made a post!
Drives: Yaris 1.3 Sport Join Date: Sep 2026
Location: Venzuela
Posts: 1
|
Instrument Cluster not working on Yaris Hatchback NCP90L
Hello World, newbie here!
Coming for some advice been facing a problem with my Yariz 2NZ-FE Engine MT Long Story Short, car went for clutch replacement then somehow the original computer got shorted and had to replace it with a new one. Same part numbers, etc. After installing new ECU and programming the key the car starts and the digital cluster turns ON but it doesn't work, it doesnt show RPM or Speed. Cool light is blinking, ABS and other lights are on. The only working lights would be oil, engine and battery (alternator). The car works fine and the ABS module is working, I've noticed it while driving the car. No DTS at all, motor is running fine. I'm wondering if you can give me some piece of advice, to me, seems like something is disconnected as when I connect the scanner thru ODB port I can read everything, speed, RPM, temp, etc. Thank you so much in advance, I hope to get some help to fix this issue |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| Is headlight reminder buzzer behind instrument cluster & easily accessible? | RMcG | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 9 | 08-24-2022 11:57 PM |
| 2012 Yaris SE Hatchback Instrument Cluster diode stuck on | 2012YariSE | In Car Entertainment + Electronics (audio / video / alarm) | 0 | 07-12-2022 07:14 PM |
| 2015 yaris driver window not working | Welshpear | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 7 | 05-23-2022 04:15 PM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |