|
Exhaust one brand to another
Another friend of mine just got his LB and now looking for an exhaust. He saw my Tanabe M/T and decided to have the same pipe... but I really don't want him to have the same one. Not because I don't like mine, but I just don't feel too good that a close friend has same thing I have. (will you feel the same way?)
OK, so my question is, if you want to suggest another buddy for new aftermarket exhaust on the same LB car, what will you suggest? Or, if your friend wants to buy your exhaust, what will you get next? Please let me know what you have now, and what you wish to get next. I think no one likes loud pipes, and no one likes ugly one.
Me.... Now Tanabe M/T, and wish for TRD one.
Thanks for your feedback.
|