![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Local Sh*t Disturber
Drives: 2009 Yaris LB Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: STL
Posts: 591
|
The Easter Egg!
The Easter Egg! One clean shot before bad weather arrives, now i just need a front lip to set on the ground
__________________
You think your Yaris is low and fitted LOLzzzzz |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Not quite a noob
Drives: e46 325 Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: edmonton
Posts: 1,408
|
I feel side skirts do a lot more for the car than a front lip. If you get just a front lip and no side skirts it looks.. kind of silly. But if you add just skirts and nothign else it still works, and fills out the middle of the car nicely.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Local Sh*t Disturber
Drives: 2009 Yaris LB Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: STL
Posts: 591
|
Ya ive thought about it! The problem is i bottom out on everything and my exhaust even throws sparks lol... I would need some skirts that looked pretty stock that fit well with a front lip. Any suggestions?
__________________
You think your Yaris is low and fitted LOLzzzzz |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Local Sh*t Disturber
Drives: 2009 Yaris LB Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: STL
Posts: 591
|
I can go another inch on my drop, if you look at the bumper to hood lining how its not even.... well yea i almost ripped my bumper off from having the front end so low awhile back, broke almost every tab and destroyed the bottom. So I think at this height skirts and front lip will work good!
__________________
You think your Yaris is low and fitted LOLzzzzz |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
daily driver
|
front lip and no skirts looks fine to me...
![]() ![]()
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 black yaris Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: savannah, ga
Posts: 2,867
|
i concur about the side skirts over front lip.. I am sporting the oem front with these aftermarket sides and rear. I do plan on getting a front lip one day though.. just gotta find the right one.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2011 yaris rs Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: vancouver b.c.
Posts: 93
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Local Sh*t Disturber
Drives: 2009 Yaris LB Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: STL
Posts: 591
|
Yea I like your cars a lot! Barber how much lower is the 09 front then stock? Also ilikerice, what skirts are those????? I love them!
__________________
You think your Yaris is low and fitted LOLzzzzz |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 black yaris Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: savannah, ga
Posts: 2,867
|
Quote:
. I got them off a member of this forum (blacksandievitz i think) 3cyltrbo I respect your opinion on side skirts and agree/disagree. I agree the fact they have no performance value what so ever and just weigh you down and get in the way of speed bumps. I disagree on the fact that they make the car look more appealing.. again thought, this is just a personal opinion. to each their own. The reason why I went with side skirts is because my rear bumper just looked silly. I wanted a rear bumper to cover up the exhaust. I like just the tip of an exhaust showing. again, personal opinions. I build my car to my likings. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 | |
|
Your mom goes to college
Drives: 08 Vitz Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Just chillin' out brah !
Posts: 1,434
|
Quote:
__________________
Garm is permanently high because he is the king of smokin' deals! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2010 black yaris Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: savannah, ga
Posts: 2,867
|
I actually agree with solarvitz on that one.. Your car looks hot now.. but the cost of ground effects just cant justify how often you will grind your teeth when you come across that insane parking lot slant or over the top speed bump. my side skirts are tore up on the bottom cuz of those
__________________
-Derrick- "Racing is important to men who do it well. When you're racing... It's life. Anything that happens before or after, is just waiting." |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Shut your fricken suck!!!
|
Just get some mudguards. They look cool on a white lb.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Local Sh*t Disturber
Drives: 2009 Yaris LB Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: STL
Posts: 591
|
Thanks guys! I think im just going to go with a front lip and an rs spoiler! Ive also been tossing around the idea of white or highlighter yellow rims now with gold extended lugs! I think it would look very good with either of those colors!
__________________
You think your Yaris is low and fitted LOLzzzzz |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Happy Easter! A Little Egg Fun | fnkngrv | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 7 | 04-28-2011 11:30 AM |
| April 24th Easter long wkend Sunday @ Mosport DDT Lapping, 2011 2nd Touge.ca event! | Touge.ca | Canada | 0 | 04-13-2011 02:29 AM |
| Easter Eggs | HTM Yaris | Southeast | 6 | 03-23-2009 02:16 PM |
| I LOVE EGG (watch this =] ) | mrxero | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 0 | 12-12-2008 11:19 AM |