Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2007, 08:51 AM   #1
blacksan
 
blacksan's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Bayou Blue Liftback
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,121
MB Wheels?

Does anyone have any personal knowledge about these?

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...w=6.5&bp=4-100
blacksan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:37 AM   #2
redyaris
Shiny Chromey Coolness
 
redyaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 982
As I said in another thread, I wanted these as they are the cheapest wheels discount tire stocks @ $65 apiece.

However, I wanted the chrome version. For those it was $125 I believe. I chose Konigs.
__________________
Bringin the Bling to Yarisworld
redyaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 10:39 AM   #3
blacksan
 
blacksan's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Bayou Blue Liftback
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,121
I pinged them about weight and they just replied telling me they where 20Lbs. I guess it is back to Konig Heliums as my first choice.
blacksan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 03:16 PM   #4
Shroomster
'07 to '12:2 wipers to 1?
 
Shroomster's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 5-door LE & '14 5-door LE
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,999
my wife has mb-motoring 747's from discount....
Shroomster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 11:50 PM   #5
spkrman
Banned
 
Drives: 1
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: 2
Posts: 1,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shroomster View Post
my wife has mb-motoring 747's from discount....

and I have MB spark :)
spkrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
When will the Yaris hit the showrooms at dealers? Petrolhead New YARIS Purchase Forum 181 11-28-2011 07:03 AM
Feedback on these wheels BulletProofAuto Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 21 06-04-2007 08:09 PM
Buddy Club Wheels BulletProofAuto Sponsors Classifieds Area 8 10-19-2006 06:55 PM
Do bigger wheels and tires improve performance Driver Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 14 10-14-2006 06:01 PM
Enkei RZ5 wheels on Liftback kennywhy Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 3 09-23-2006 04:22 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:03 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.