![]() |
|
|
|
#19 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
WHITE:
Pros:Looks good with the mods. Black fiberhood and such. perfect. Cons:Gets dirty dirty dirty, better wash it up. SILVER: Pros:Wont get as dirty as white. Cons:Will only look good with a colored grey carbon fiber hood. Conclusion: White is noticeable Silver isn't. Get white but keep it clean again big daddy. ps. What will be your second theme color? I hope its not yellow....Get red or something so that you can get later lexus tail light. |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
![]() Drives: Yaris S Sedan Manual Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: CA
Posts: 29
|
I dont mind the clean up. My family is pretty much a family of white or silver cars only. I can probably slap a color on it.. but I dont really expect to buy any other color.. eheh but if anyone wants to see it let me know.
So for now, it seems like 9 White. 8 Silver. including toyotanation's vote. Yes i know at the end of the day it'll be my choice.. but I'd rather just have inputs and tips on the color and want to know what the majority of you guys think.
__________________
. . . Every drop of sweat from maintenance, is one less Yaris from stallinG . . . |
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
WHITE
lol. white wins. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|