![]() |
|
|
|
#37 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Holy sheet. I can't believe we dug this thread up! LOLOLOLOL
|
|
|
|
|
|
#38 |
|
help! my Yaris shrunk!
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#39 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Right now, I have pretty much the entirety of Beck's "Guero" stuck in my head. I've said it before and I will say it again... best album of this decade. Hands down, period, no contest.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
This is stuck in my head every single time I get up in the middle of the night to pee or just to get a drink of water.
Peter Schilling -- Major Tom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Hs2AQwDgA |
|
|
|
|
|
#41 |
|
~ ambient one ~
Drives: 2009 Bayou Yaris Liftback Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 1,046
|
Got this song stuck in my head ... Common - Universal Mind Control
http://microimage.ning.com/profile/Treyz The first song on my mini playlist.
__________________
AMBIENTLIFESTYLE
Tri-State Sport Compact EZine ambientlifestyle.com------------ambientlifestyle.ning.com ![]() Micro Image Store - Network - Online microimageonline.com------------microimage.ning.com |
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Joey
Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: El Monte, Ca
Posts: 3,530
|
D-Mark - Travelling
Fits me well because I'm frequently on the road In extremely boring situations it's usually something like Sum41 - Fat Lip, Saliva - Click Click Boom, Insolent - Poison Well, etc.
__________________
Formerly owned Met-Met. '07 Yaris LB 5-speed. A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting. "I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill |
|
|
|
|
|
#43 |
|
help! my Yaris shrunk!
Drives: 12 Hot Lava iQ/07 Jade Vios Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 1,748
|
My Everything by Cathy & Randolf
"I just want you close 'cause you make me smile... I just can not get you off my mind..." |
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
![]() ![]() |
anything off the new A Day to Remember cd is so good if your into hard rock/metal
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
Banned
Drives: 2008 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,034
|
I fell in love with this piece over fifteen years ago. In those days I was an angry kid just out of school with a BS and a piss poor job.
My job was to analyze the output of the production system, analyze the product itself, and keep my lid on when the upstairs people did something dumb. All good things come to an end. Mine came when they shut the plant down. I took a little career detour or two... and wandered and learned. Fifteen years later..... Tonight I stood at my new desk, holding onto the items I had taken from the floor. One door closes and another opens. Yes, I got a promotion this week. Yes, I'm apprehensive that I won't do the job well. I am extremely psyched - I've been lobbying to work on this product line for over a year now. I never imagined I'd get in on the design and implementation group. Note to self - Next time think big and talk to the people who can say "Yes" rather than say "Maybe" or "No". They haven't given me my computer yet nor my phone but everyone knows that I'm "going forward". I walked around the silent office, listening to the climate system, looking at the desks of people I've known for some time, seeing their work in progress, remembering what it was like "in the office" and remembering how it used to be and can never be again. I remembered this piece.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erfi8N4AMK8 Gene Last edited by GeneW; 02-14-2009 at 05:13 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#46 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Circus - Britney Spears
whoa did I spell that right?? hellow st paulie's girl! ;)
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Willy Wonka
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Herbie Hancock -- Rocket
|
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Queen, We are the Champions
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: . Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,931
|
Stone Poneys - December Dream
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: SW20 Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 日本
Posts: 161
|
Jonathan Coulton - Still Alive (Hatsune Miku Remix, Japanese)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvRqnd4ymus (The cake, contrary to popular belief, is not a lie...) |
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 08 Yaris 5-speed Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 212
|
The cake is a lie!
Right now, Paper Planes by MIA. Earlier today, You're Gonna Go Far, Kid, by The Offspring. |
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
All that remains - Empty inside FTW
|
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
|
First time DIYer
|
hmph. the tune to The Animaniacs... =\
__________________
LED tails - debadged - 17" wheels - LED door handles - Painted Headlights - 30/35% tint - Blue LED Interior - DIY Cruise Control - Python 460HP Alarm - DIY Power Locks - K&N CAI - Lowering Springs |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Official METEORITE METALLIC thread | ChinoCharles | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 223 | 10-15-2025 04:48 PM |
| OFFICIAL Yaris SEDAN thread | SimmZ | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 1706 | 06-22-2025 05:33 AM |
| Official Scangauge II Thread - Share your Data, Discuss Settings ,Problems, Findings! | TRD_Yaris | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 183 | 02-01-2017 12:18 PM |
| Official SILVER Photo Thread | VitzBoy | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 44 | 11-10-2009 11:19 PM |
| Official SoCal Yaris Sightings Thread... | ItsMyDaily | California | 184 | 06-12-2009 10:07 PM |