![]() |
|
|
|
#10153 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
hi, anyone here tonight?
|
|
|
|
|
#10154 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
I'm poppin' in and out Mike. How are things?
|
|
|
|
|
#10155 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
good, my throat is killing me (no jokes please, lol) I coughed myself into a frenzy and want it to go away
|
|
|
|
|
#10156 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Wow, you're asking for trouble tonight, aren't you.
Sorry to hear of your ailment man. Its starting to float around again, that cold. I'm getting sleepy. I give myself 20 minutes before -snoooorrrreeeeee-
|
|
|
|
|
#10157 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
I'm fighting it to stay awake, I'm watching something on Lincoln right now
|
|
|
|
|
#10158 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
i'm waiting on pain meds to kick in.. pulled a muscle in my back and i can't sleep :(
__________________
Been a long time messing with cars.. |
|
|
|
|
#10159 | |
|
それを吸ってください
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10160 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
I'm surprised I made it 25. See you guys tomorrow afternoon/evening!
|
|
|
|
|
#10161 |
|
Banned
Drives: yw calls me douche and racist. Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: hay
Posts: 2,183
|
SOMEBODY HIT MY CAR.
|
|
|
|
|
#10162 |
|
Banned
Drives: yw calls me douche and racist. Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: hay
Posts: 2,183
|
AS IN DAMAGE.
|
|
|
|
|
#10163 |
|
Banned
Drives: yw calls me douche and racist. Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: hay
Posts: 2,183
|
Okay, he hit me cause he didn't stop. He even admitted he hit the gas AND the brake at the same time. The damage is pretty minor. It popped some of the clips on the right side of the bumper. It cracked the top my bumper, where it started to fold.
He followed me into a parking lot. Info exchanged. Everything is good so far. It'll be perfect when its taken care of. But still. My baby. |
|
|
|
|
#10164 |
|
Shush!
|
damn.. ur injured, ur injured! hah jk
u call his insurance company yet? get on it! we need that car back in action asap
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#10165 |
|
Banned
Drives: yw calls me douche and racist. Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: hay
Posts: 2,183
|
Its SOOOOO teeny, we are going to try to settle it w/o insruance.
|
|
|
|
|
#10166 |
|
Shush!
|
in a month, u will be calling insurance cuz he wont pay.. lol jk.. gl with it.. if u need a shop, lemme know.. will tell ya who AAA recommends locally
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#10167 |
|
Banned
Drives: yw calls me douche and racist. Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: hay
Posts: 2,183
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10168 |
|
Shush!
|
just remember, he should pay for ur rental car too.. if not, his insurance will!
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#10169 |
|
Shush!
|
yea, pavel, you are about as docile as a deer.. before it jumps up and kicks in the side of ur car, almost kicking the driver in the face!
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#10170 |
|
Joey
Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: El Monte, Ca
Posts: 3,530
|
See Rob! This is what happens when you eat too many BBQed hamburgers and hot dogs. They guy who hit you probably didn't get any
![]() Right now I'm watching the news. This is the 2nd police chase I've seen tonight. Dude's cruisin' in a Bentley through El Segundo...
__________________
Formerly owned Met-Met. '07 Yaris LB 5-speed. A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting. "I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill |
|
|
![]() |
|
|