![]() |
|
|
|
#13537 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
And Cholesterol and Fat and.......
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#13538 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I regularly change my wheels at autox, part of the ritual I guess.
GL with your new brakes! Our courses usually run 70-90 seconds and its pretty technical. Rarely do we ever cross 65-70mph on the course so the stock brakes are fantastic, and if I'm changing class - I'm getting r-comps! (....or more power) Guess it would be weird having a stock yaris (w/spings and sway) be in FSP...
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#13539 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
|
You have enough time to hit 65 - 70? No way do we have enough time to get that fast. In fact, they've thrown in a slalom once because a section was too straight. Half the people DNF'd their first run because it wasn't there during the course walkthrough.
How long have you been racing? Does your BF race too?
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood |
|
|
|
|
#13540 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
On meal break
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#13541 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 2,517
|
Hiya Tony
__________________
aFe Intake | Blitz Supercharger | Megan Header | TRD Exhaust | NST Pulley Set TRD Shocks/Struts | Tanabe NF210 Springs | TRD Sway Bar | Motegi TRAKLITE wheels | Kuhmo Ecsta XS R1 Concepts slotted rotors | Carbotech 1521 brake pads | stainless steel brake lines | Seibon vented carbon fiber hood |
|
|
|
|
#13542 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Hey Long, meal break over, back to work.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#13543 |
|
Shush!
|
just got home from meet.. woooo bambo had fun too
__________________
"Kids sure like the devil these days" ![]() |
|
|
|
|
#13544 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Good photos in the Bambo thread Jill. I'm just about to go home from work.
__________________
![]() "Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook |
|
|
|
|
#13545 |
|
I really LOVE this car!!!
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
|
Morning YW, anyone up yet?
|
|
|
|
|
#13546 |
|
それを吸ってください
|
me, just leaving for work. I'm on the road most of the day. Have a wonderful day
|
|
|
|
|
#13547 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
At work. Morning Cindy/Mike.
|
|
|
|
|
#13548 |
|
I really LOVE this car!!!
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
|
Good morning Mike & Ryan. Ya'll have a good day as well. Careful on the road Mike.
|
|
|
|
|
#13549 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Cindy, any word from your daughter? Sam and I would love to meet you next week.
|
|
|
|
|
#13550 |
|
I really LOVE this car!!!
Drives: 08 Bayou Blue LB AT Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lexington, SC USA
Posts: 887
|
No info yet. Guess the military doesn't want everyone to know when they are moving that many people around.
|
|
|
|
|
#13551 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Ahh I see. Well keep us informed.
![]() Going to PM you my phone number. |
|
|
|
|
#13552 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
morning all
__________________
EVERYBODY EVENTUALLY COMES BACK TO YARISWORLD...... |
|
|
|
|
#13553 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: '08 Yaris Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Dover, Ohio
Posts: 7,606
|
Morning, how's your weather there? Warm like us?
|
|
|
|
|
#13554 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
|
Sitting at work, eatin' a bagel.
__________________
Obama Can't Gymkhana! |
|
|
![]() |
|
|