Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2009, 11:46 AM   #13969
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Wait, are you Rockland?
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 11:57 AM   #13970
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
who, lol
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:17 PM   #13971
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom
 
eTiMaGo's Avatar
 
Drives: lil red 5-door
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Wait, are you Rockland?
you just noticed?

well good morning everyone, a pretty nice wednesday evening here, 11:15PM, had a lonf and busy day and I finally get the chance to go to bed early tonight. Now whether I actually will, that's a tough question
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.
- Robert Jackson


Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:18 PM   #13972
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo View Post
you just noticed?

well good morning everyone, a pretty nice wednesday evening here, 11:15PM, had a lonf and busy day and I finally get the chance to go to bed early tonight. Now whether I actually will, that's a tough question
Go to bed, now...or no porn!
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:25 PM   #13973
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom
 
eTiMaGo's Avatar
 
Drives: lil red 5-door
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Posts: 7,744
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
what do you mean? you are planning to send me some porn? I'm sorry Mike, but your amateur posing in front of the mirror just does not do it for me...
__________________
The price of freedom of religion, or of speech, or of the press, is that we must put up with a good deal of rubbish.
- Robert Jackson


Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:26 PM   #13974
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Chuck will forward it to you, lol. What's the weather like now for you?
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #13975
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Yes, I just noticed. Wow.

I have a couple of projects on the board @ work that I can't WAIT to finish. SO sick of working on this crap!!! ArggggggG!
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:40 PM   #13976
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
So have you guys missed me?
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:43 PM   #13977
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
So have you guys missed me?
Jim, right? lol
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:44 PM   #13978
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Simon actually
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:45 PM   #13979
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
oh, and while we are in Nashville, my name is Frank, I own a ice cream shop in Maine, and I'm a lesbian....just in case ;)
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:47 PM   #13980
jclo3313
Super Moderator
 
jclo3313's Avatar
 
Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodstock, Ga
Posts: 7,816
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Smirks and chuckles.....
__________________


Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 12:53 PM   #13981
SailDesign
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
So have you guys missed me?
Who are you?
SailDesign is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:01 PM   #13982
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
So have you guys missed me?
I'll be nice...I've missed you...
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:01 PM   #13983
SailDesign
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: .
Posts: 1,931
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
I'll be nice...I've missed you...
Yubbut - you're always nice, we expect that from you.
SailDesign is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:04 PM   #13984
SIPNGAS
I LOVE my Yaris!
 
SIPNGAS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Polar White LB
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 5,164
Send a message via MSN to SIPNGAS Send a message via Yahoo to SIPNGAS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailDesign View Post
Yubbut - you're always nice, we expect that from you.
Awe!
__________________
We don't see things as THEY are...we see them as WE are.

Lisa
aka SIPNGAS
SIPNGAS is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:05 PM   #13985
Darb
Bear Traffic Controller
 
Darb's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,833
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailDesign View Post
Darb,
Here's your owners manual. Enjoy, courtesy of eTiMaGo.
http://www.etimago.com/yaris/repairm...s%20Manual.pdf
Thanks for the link.

I'd still like a hard copy of it in my car, though. :)
Darb is offline  
Old 03-11-2009, 01:05 PM   #13986
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailDesign View Post
Yubbut - you're always nice, we expect that from you.
give her a quarter, tell her to use one of her phone books and call someone who cares. Ok, that was low, but I had to say something Love ya (I'm going to go hide now)
KCALB SIRAY is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:26 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.