![]() |
|
|
|
#19 | |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 07 Yaris S Sedan 5-Speed Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 2,179
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: toyota Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Japan I wish
Posts: 236
|
damn that's a lot of miles for a '08. I wouldn't do it. If your car isn't giving you any trouble, then don't risk getting another car with that many miles.
You don't know what you're getting yourself into
__________________
1st gen FTW
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ULTIMATEDrives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: USA, CT
Posts: 13,450
|
I appreciate the feedback. I am going to walk away from that one. A buddy of mine, who's the sales manager for a Ford dealership has an 08 with less than 20K on it that he's going to bring to me this weekend to check out. This one's a black 4x4 with the 2.7L I-4 and MT.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Dash destroyed in electrical fire. | purpleminx | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 79 | 06-12-2009 03:53 PM |