Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2014, 02:59 PM   #253
IllusionX
It's the illusion you see
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Sedan Aero
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Brossard, QC
Posts: 3,887
It's just the illusion you see.
__________________
IllusionX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 03:02 PM   #254
aspro
 
Drives: 2011 Yaris RS 5 door 5 spd
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheekeebut View Post
I thought aspro had something to do with Italian, for being sour.
I don't know Italian but if it also is a word in Italian and means sour then that works too. Double name bonus ftw.
__________________

TRD sway bar, h&r coilovers, tanabe strut tower bar, konig feather, bfg sport comp 2, MI intake manifold, aem cai, dc header, trd catback, MI crank pulley, trd short shift kit, phillips hid kit, morimoto led fogs, parrot navi indash, alpine 6.5 speakers, alpine amp, alpine reverse camera, led interior lights, thule roof racks, netz badges...
aspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 03:03 PM   #255
aspro
 
Drives: 2011 Yaris RS 5 door 5 spd
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheekeebut View Post
sheekeebut

Saw it somewhere, like graffiti, but you know how hard graffiti can be to read. Probably no meaning.

I use it because it's always available.
Not going to lie, your name was the first one I was waiting for an explanation of. haha, not as exciting as I thought it would be though. lol
__________________

TRD sway bar, h&r coilovers, tanabe strut tower bar, konig feather, bfg sport comp 2, MI intake manifold, aem cai, dc header, trd catback, MI crank pulley, trd short shift kit, phillips hid kit, morimoto led fogs, parrot navi indash, alpine 6.5 speakers, alpine amp, alpine reverse camera, led interior lights, thule roof racks, netz badges...
aspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 03:06 PM   #256
aspro
 
Drives: 2011 Yaris RS 5 door 5 spd
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeYari View Post
Yeah, been done but died quite a while ago.

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21556

When I was getting ready to purchase mine, I showed a picture of it to a Scottish fellow who worked for me. His immediate response was "Ack, look at the wee Yari".
Oops, my bad. Oh well, ressurection time. Busting out the shovels and holy water.
__________________

TRD sway bar, h&r coilovers, tanabe strut tower bar, konig feather, bfg sport comp 2, MI intake manifold, aem cai, dc header, trd catback, MI crank pulley, trd short shift kit, phillips hid kit, morimoto led fogs, parrot navi indash, alpine 6.5 speakers, alpine amp, alpine reverse camera, led interior lights, thule roof racks, netz badges...
aspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 03:14 PM   #257
sheekeebut
Minimalist
 
Drives: 07 silver sedan
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Mississauga, GTA, Toronto, ON
Posts: 432
Wait, it's coming back to me! Animaniacs: West Side Pigeons. There was a character, not exactly "sheekeebut", but when we saw the graffiti, we cracked up because of the quote (we were like 15 years old, so yeah) .

Link to explain more.
sheekeebut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 03:16 PM   #258
sheekeebut
Minimalist
 
Drives: 07 silver sedan
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Mississauga, GTA, Toronto, ON
Posts: 432
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2B5b4dpSv4

Go to 4:18
sheekeebut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 04:35 PM   #259
aspro
 
Drives: 2011 Yaris RS 5 door 5 spd
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheekeebut View Post
Haha awesome. Animaniacs, legendary! Although, its Chickiebutt. New forum name in the works? ;P
__________________

TRD sway bar, h&r coilovers, tanabe strut tower bar, konig feather, bfg sport comp 2, MI intake manifold, aem cai, dc header, trd catback, MI crank pulley, trd short shift kit, phillips hid kit, morimoto led fogs, parrot navi indash, alpine 6.5 speakers, alpine amp, alpine reverse camera, led interior lights, thule roof racks, netz badges...
aspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 04:55 PM   #260
sheekeebut
Minimalist
 
Drives: 07 silver sedan
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Mississauga, GTA, Toronto, ON
Posts: 432
Don't know, this one's unique. Bad enough most people assume I'm female, imagine a name like Chickiebutt! Now the owner of that kind of username I'd love to meet.
sheekeebut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 05:08 PM   #261
aspro
 
Drives: 2011 Yaris RS 5 door 5 spd
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 449
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheekeebut View Post
Don't know, this one's unique. Bad enough most people assume I'm female, imagine a name like Chickiebutt! Now the owner of that kind of username I'd love to meet.
I hear ya. My name can give off the wrong impression aswell.... ASS pro??? didnt think that one through lol
__________________

TRD sway bar, h&r coilovers, tanabe strut tower bar, konig feather, bfg sport comp 2, MI intake manifold, aem cai, dc header, trd catback, MI crank pulley, trd short shift kit, phillips hid kit, morimoto led fogs, parrot navi indash, alpine 6.5 speakers, alpine amp, alpine reverse camera, led interior lights, thule roof racks, netz badges...
aspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 05:15 PM   #262
nookandcrannycar
 
Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Join Date: May 2009
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Posts: 4,839
Mine = the very last post on the previous thread (the thread WeeYari just linked to in his post above on this thread).
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 05:52 PM   #263
sheekeebut
Minimalist
 
Drives: 07 silver sedan
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Mississauga, GTA, Toronto, ON
Posts: 432
Tell you what, change yours to AssPro and I'll change mine to Chickiebutt. They'd go well together.
sheekeebut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 06:18 PM   #264
yarisugi
やりすぎだ~
 
yarisugi's Avatar
 
Drives: Me: Nuts:
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: ハワイ
Posts: 2,041
no.

just...

no.

yarisugi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 06:36 PM   #265
sheekeebut
Minimalist
 
Drives: 07 silver sedan
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Mississauga, GTA, Toronto, ON
Posts: 432
I actually had their car in mind.

But that picture, gold.

Last edited by sheekeebut; 10-03-2014 at 06:49 PM.
sheekeebut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 07:33 PM   #266
aspro
 
Drives: 2011 Yaris RS 5 door 5 spd
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 449
Baha this has gotten way out of hand boys. And yeah that picture is pure genius! Lol oh man. Thanks for the laughs.
__________________

TRD sway bar, h&r coilovers, tanabe strut tower bar, konig feather, bfg sport comp 2, MI intake manifold, aem cai, dc header, trd catback, MI crank pulley, trd short shift kit, phillips hid kit, morimoto led fogs, parrot navi indash, alpine 6.5 speakers, alpine amp, alpine reverse camera, led interior lights, thule roof racks, netz badges...
aspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 10:44 PM   #267
Astroman
Modded Moderator
 
Astroman's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Posts: 3,670
Huh thought I posted in that old username thread, guess I didn't. Astroman came about after my 1st YW account failed to let me post in '07, and I also had an '87 Chevy Astro van. Since van rhymed with man, and reminded me of astro boy, I came up with astroman, which let me log in and post. I'm glad the 1st account never worked, it was a really stupid name like Yaris509 or something. (509 has been the area code I've lived in most my life.)
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 12:21 AM   #268
nookandcrannycar
 
Drives: 2('14+'07)MT 3d ,wHandCrWndws!
Join Date: May 2009
Location: S.MontgomeryCnty,TX(HoustonMSA) '07=BayouBlue=300,125miles=OrigOwnr '14=ClassicSilvr=29,059miles
Posts: 4,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
Huh thought I posted in that old username thread, guess I didn't. Astroman came about after my 1st YW account failed to let me post in '07, and I also had an '87 Chevy Astro van. Since van rhymed with man, and reminded me of astro boy, I came up with astroman, which let me log in and post. I'm glad the 1st account never worked, it was a really stupid name like Yaris509 or something. (509 has been the area code I've lived in most my life.)
.....and here I thought it might have something to do with the Jetsons .
nookandcrannycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 11:12 AM   #269
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください
 
KCALB SIRAY's Avatar
 
Drives: black sand lb
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 8,894
Just -Black Yaris- in reverse. Captivating, huh?...
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 02:04 PM   #270
Astroman
Modded Moderator
 
Astroman's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Posts: 3,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by nookandcrannycar View Post
.....and here I thought it might have something to do with the Jetsons .
Lol, it may have been subconsciously. My van was the same color of Astro the dog!
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official "Here is the nastiness that is me" Topic birdy Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 2712 06-24-2014 05:56 AM
Names from the past uncleyaris Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 64 08-12-2009 05:52 AM
Asian-Americans should change their names because they’re too hard to pronounce PETERPOOP Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 42 04-12-2009 11:10 PM
Vehix names Yaris #1 nothingsleft General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 5 02-15-2009 04:00 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:44 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.