Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2015, 10:10 AM   #127
diegodscm
I've made a post!
 
Drives: toyota vitz RS 2000
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Guatemala
Posts: 1
hello.. i need some help, do you know where can i find a manual transmission for a vitz rs 2002??

or maybe any siggestion, i was driving my car yesterday.. there was a little whole that i get into.. the whole hit the stablizer bar that is under the car.. for some reason the shifter got really really hard to move..... i hope this is not the transmission damage or something..
diegodscm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 02:23 PM   #128
ABSPLASTIC
 
Drives: Twin-charged rotary V8 w/nos
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: CALIFORNIA
Posts: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by diegodscm View Post
hello.. i need some help, do you know where can i find a manual transmission for a vitz rs 2002??

or maybe any siggestion, i was driving my car yesterday.. there was a little whole that i get into.. the whole hit the stablizer bar that is under the car.. for some reason the shifter got really really hard to move..... i hope this is not the transmission damage or something..
Holy thread revival LOL wayyyy off topic

But to get things back on track:

26, Supervising Nurse at a lockdown unit and on-call Hospice Nurse. Currently in school to fulfill my Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
ABSPLASTIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 03:02 PM   #129
ern-diz
 
ern-diz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: CA all day
Posts: 3,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABSPLASTIC View Post
Holy thread revival LOL
LOL! we used to call these zombie threads...

35 yrs young here...
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 04:11 PM   #130
aspro
 
Drives: 2011 Yaris RS 5 door 5 spd
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 449
I'll be 28 next month.. I run my own pay parking business.
__________________

TRD sway bar, h&r coilovers, tanabe strut tower bar, konig feather, bfg sport comp 2, MI intake manifold, aem cai, dc header, trd catback, MI crank pulley, trd short shift kit, phillips hid kit, morimoto led fogs, parrot navi indash, alpine 6.5 speakers, alpine amp, alpine reverse camera, led interior lights, thule roof racks, netz badges...
aspro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 06:05 PM   #131
428CobraJet
 
Drives: '09 Yaris 3dr, 13 F150rcsb 5.0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: downtown Houston
Posts: 259
59
Nearer the to death
__________________
You are what you drive.
428CobraJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 07:01 PM   #132
ilikerice
 
ilikerice's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 black yaris
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: savannah, ga
Posts: 2,867
According to the "how old are you" quiz I took on facebook, I am 45.
I feel like I am 24, old enough to drink but past the stage of doing it because its cool.
I am told I look like I am 18.
32 years have passed since I took a breath of air when I was born.

I build jets for Gulfstream
__________________
-Derrick-
"Racing is important to men who do it well. When you're racing... It's life. Anything that happens before or after, is just waiting."
ilikerice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 07:58 PM   #133
yougojay
25, 550 MILES!
 
Drives: Yaris L Coupe
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: East End
Posts: 500
I just turned 54 in April - I'm a retired records management guru from Chicago & Washington DC - living in the country now, working in a Food Lion produce department!
yougojay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 10:59 PM   #134
Killchain
 
Killchain's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Yaris LB Polar White
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 248
52 yoa.
__________________
Killchain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 08:10 AM   #135
scod4025
 
Drives: 12 LE 5d HB 1nz-fe Automatic
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 101
33 is what the math says
scod4025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 12:11 PM   #136
KimmoKekki
 
KimmoKekki's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris T-Sport
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Finland
Posts: 163
41 yo Tervakoski FINLAND
KimmoKekki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 12:16 PM   #137
NYC-SE
 
NYC-SE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Yaris SE
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,082
2 (as in 2 old)
NYC-SE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 05:16 PM   #138
sickpuppy1
 
Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Kansas
Posts: 871
61, but on the plus side, I'm short and fat too!
__________________
sickpuppy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 05:24 PM   #139
ern-diz
 
ern-diz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: CA all day
Posts: 3,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC-SE View Post
2 (as in 2 old)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickpuppy1 View Post
61, but on the plus side, I'm short and fat too!
__________________
On Instagram

On Wheelwell
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 03:59 PM   #140
Dragonslayer182
Teal Squealer
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: West Tennessee
Posts: 42
18, Currently a senior in high school, and doing dual enrollment classes at the local tech school. I currently have CompTIA A+ certification, but don't have any kind of after-school job yet, even though I've applied everywhere in town...
Dragonslayer182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 04:26 PM   #141
SirDigby
 
Drives: 2007 yaris 3 door
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 1,000
wow! what a funky old thread. I wonder what the first 8 pages of people are up to since it's been 10 years. I wonder how many are dead, doing something completely different, or are in the exact same position when they posted....?

36 over here. I work for a company that repairs and maintains automotive shop equipment. Bosch/RobinAir equipment, Corghi equipment, Cemb equipment, parts washers, paint seperators, brake lathes, etc.
SirDigby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 07:53 AM   #142
SilverBack
Joey
 
SilverBack's Avatar
 
Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: El Monte, Ca
Posts: 3,530
Send a message via AIM to SilverBack
35 for a few more weeks, part-time street pharmacist, part-time love manager.

Haha JK. Freelance artist and graphic/web designer, part-time Uber driver with Lyft in the works. Still 35 though.
__________________
Formerly owned Met-Met. '07 Yaris LB 5-speed.

A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting.

"I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill
SilverBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 05:05 PM   #143
SirDigby
 
Drives: 2007 yaris 3 door
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 1,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBack View Post
35 for a few more weeks, part-time street pharmacist, part-time love manager.
does this mean you're a drug-dealin' pimp?
must be low quality, on both sides, if you're driving a yaris
SirDigby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 07:11 PM   #144
tmontague
 
tmontague's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 2zr swapped Vios M/T
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Caledonia Ont.
Posts: 2,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBack View Post
35 for a few more weeks, part-time street pharmacist, part-time love manager.
Bahah this is gold
__________________
No one ever wants to give a Yaris the point by...
tmontague is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:42 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.