![]() |
|
|
|
#1 |
![]() Drives: yaris 2 Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Algerie
Posts: 4
|
changement de moteur
hello I call hakim I am 22years old i have a 2007 1.3 yaris2 I love fair full preparation on my my engine where I live there are not many parts I would like to mount an engine Corolla 1.6 1.8 esque I can do it . quesque I have to change for the engine adapts nephew ? Thank you for your opinion
![]() ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!
Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 2,332
|
What?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
![]() Drives: yaris 2 Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Algerie
Posts: 4
|
Hello CrankyOldMan
Is is possible to mount a more powerful engine ? |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
2ZR swap. DO IT! Ask how!
Drives: 09 Meteoric Metallic HB Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 2,332
|
Yes. Please look at the 2ZR-FE swap threads. There have been 2 of them recently, and some more are in progress now that it has been documented.
=) |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 07 HB YARIS, 15 JUKE, 00 TUNDR Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Johnstown, PA
Posts: 320
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|