![]() |
|
|
|
#19 |
![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: White '07 3dr LB Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Montreal
Posts: 480
|
Resurrected the 25 year old Cannondale Mountain Bike
I used to be a bike mechanic during my student years and been mountain biking for 7 years. At one point I had many many bikes, but now I'm down to 2, one Surly Troll commuter with 3spd internal gear hub and one GT XCR-3000 from year 2000, nothing stock but the frame and cassette. Carbon wheels, SID RCT3 fork, Monarch RT3 shock, 1x9 with X0 gripshift, narrow/wide 30t chainring, etc. bike is about 27~28lbs and shreds nicely. I'm out of shape since I've been 2 years without biking and started back 3 weeks ago. In the meanwhile I also built party bikes.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2016 SE Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Silicon Valley
Posts: 1,166
|
Yep, Amazon!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2016 SE Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Silicon Valley
Posts: 1,166
|
cool old thread
during winter i try to do 30-40 minutes on the stationary recumbent bike everyday reminds me that daylight savings starts next week so its almost time for the real bike
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Is there a way to fit a Mountain bike into a Yaris Sedan? | 2007yariz | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 30 | 08-07-2012 11:05 AM |
| Mountain Bike Ride Memorial Day weekend 2010 | BailOut | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 4 | 06-02-2010 04:10 PM |