![]() |
|
|
|
#1 |
|
sprocket
Drives: 2010 Yaris 3dr Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Richmond,Ky
Posts: 76
|
I bought it new from Toyota South in Richmond,Ky 3 dr, Auto, I sure wish it had a tach, and had a switch to dis-able the traction control, I`ve already swapped the wheels and tires,The wheels are seven X -15X7,with falen 912`s. And put 6K H.I.D.s in. And debageded./and blacked out the toyota elblems, I bought a Sparco Chrono seat and working on installing it this week., The little car runs decent for no more power than it has, My toy car in the garage is a 1988 Turbo 2 mazda rx-7. Two years ago I did a FD engine swap to it with a haltech E8 it had the factory twins with it, But just built a new motor and went single with a garret 35R. You can find pictures of it on the rx7club.com My username there is the same as here. Back on the Yaris,Am thinking of a throttle controller to improve the out of the hole. Any feedback on it would be very helpful.
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| Just bought a 2010 Hatchback AT and having some issues | Dissolutus | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 9 | 03-19-2010 10:46 PM |
| 60K miles on my Yaris with no problems | nsmitchell | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 0 | 03-09-2010 10:00 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |