![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() Drives: Blue 5 door hatchback Yaris Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: USA but it has green light?
Posts: 35
|
When I first bought my Yaris it had a full tank of gas. I got about ~55 mpg out of it "mostly highway". At first I didn't really believe it because the sticker said it should only get 29 to 35 mpg.
I noticed I got a lot less mpg when I filled up the tank with new gas. Maybe it's just the ethanol gas stations use down here? Because now I get about 35 to 40 mpg on average. Which is still better than what the sticker said. The Toyota dealership had to bring my car from another state because they didn't have anymore of the specific Yaris I wanted, so I guess they used real gas there. Also I notice a slight difference between gas stations. I get better mpg when I use Chevron or Shell vs lesser known "non-name brand" gas stations. Although Shell can be more expensive than other brands. |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|