![]() |
|
|
|
#24 |
![]() Drives: 2013 SE Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 16
|
I'm a little shocked by the claims in this thread about 30 MPG+ in city, and even 40/70. What?? Either I'm reading this wrong, or I've got quite a different setup.
Here is my situation:
dunno about hwy yet, nor have I calculated my own fill ups to compare with what Yaris thinks - haven't owned it long enough. But assuming the computer is even in the ball park, this is a far cry from what folks are claiming here, no? |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| automatic, manual, mpg |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Is LSD Automatic & Manual Same? | maxgil05 | Performance Modifications | 4 | 04-24-2009 10:57 AM |
| Want opinions automatic vs. manual transmission | anik | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 84 | 07-10-2007 04:25 PM |
| Change automatic to Manual | Blenjar | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 11 | 06-14-2007 06:02 AM |
| Manual vs. Automatic ?? | YarisBlazer | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 12 | 08-13-2006 07:14 PM |