Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2007, 08:44 PM   #11
mkorejwo
 
mkorejwo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 5 door hatchback
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA, USA
Posts: 10
Filterless in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Yes I have no filter. Geeze. I popped the glove box the first day I had my Yaris, March 30, 2007, and marvelled at how clean my interior air will be, never verifying the presence of said filter. Tonight I just ran out and pulled the cover just like your guys have, and, no filter. Harmful, nope, I ride a motorcycle. Misleading, slightly. Thank you for mentioning this.
mkorejwo is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
Liftback Air Conditioning (Cabin) Filter info Snappy DIY / Maintenance / Service 24 10-01-2010 06:36 PM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM
Intake Systems Decision Maker.. Blenjar Performance Modifications 25 09-15-2007 10:07 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:55 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.