Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2007, 04:10 PM   #7
Nigal
 
Nigal's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris S
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Piqua, Ohio
Posts: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Yaris View Post
I take offence to that comment, I have astma... no realy I do.... but it sound like A) you OD is taking a shit, or B) bad shift solenoids... I would take it to the dealer.... 3 year/36k warranty will cover that repare
I'd love to see the look on the service guy's face when he tells him it shifts out between 80-100. LOL!
Nigal is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gas pedal problem? Befuddled Performance Modifications 28 01-27-2010 09:55 AM
Electronic Trunk Release Problem jonr0613 DIY / Maintenance / Service 5 09-08-2007 06:13 AM
Problem, help. Yaris T-Sport General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 04-30-2007 12:45 AM
HELP!! HID problem 07yaris_fe General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 2 11-20-2006 06:00 AM
Service Problem Lizardboy DIY / Maintenance / Service 19 10-06-2006 09:12 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:02 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.