Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing, Exterior Repairs
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2007, 11:47 AM   #28
ECHOKnight2000
Small Car Lover
 
ECHOKnight2000's Avatar
 
Drives: A Super Car
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Minnesota, US of A!
Posts: 830
^^I totally agree. I may not have a Yaris but my ECHO is just as bad or seems like it. Everytime I wash my car I see more and more dings or chips in my hood or bumper but mostly my hood. So I have to spot paint it but this is rediculous! So I now have little spots of touch up paint all over the hood, and that makes the car beautiful

Yeah it pisses me off too. I can understand your pain, especially since your car is newer so thats even more a slap in the face.
__________________
You may look good on the beach but in reality you're a pompus, egotistical jerk. "I was never on the beach with you..."and you never will.
ECHOKnight2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mud Guard: To paint or not to paint Joel Leong Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 11 07-20-2011 04:25 AM
New 2007 Paint Condition Pavel Olavich DIY / Maintenance / Service 16 09-13-2009 04:14 PM
DIY - Wheels Detailing abdiel hiram DIY / Maintenance / Service 4 02-28-2007 08:15 AM
Paint job eflb55 Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 3 12-17-2006 07:22 PM
Sissy Paint Henshin General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 13 09-01-2006 02:45 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:01 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.