Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2006, 05:51 PM   #11
boxerboy

Drives: WRX ,Tacoma and Yaris
None taken. I really did not want to do this but I am going to call on half of what he said. First he said he going to buy a car to resell at a profit. Yes the Yaris is the perfect car. Now he can't sell it but it works out great because his car craps out, so he gets to keep it. Toyota.com is a sales tool. My car never showed on toyota.com and I checked everyday. Its next to impossible to pin point a car but he does. Now a salesman will not do squat for you unless you give them money. (unless you know them personally) I got my car be for a whole stack of people who said find me one with no money down. I doubt they have one yet. When one salesman gets a deposit from a customer thats his customer. When that car comes in it his customer's. Another salesman will not take his car and sell it to a walkin. That will cause a fight. This is my experience, I have bought 20+ new cars ( most Toyotas) in the last 25 years. Any way would you want to buy a car from a dealer who will screw someone for you. They will screw you to. Just remeber cars are wants if you want you will get screwed, the nature of the beast. Now if you are that clever you would not have a car crap out on you and have to bum a ride with your wife. ( refer to other thread red yaris for sale) I am by no means the brights light in the hall. This is just my experience.
boxerboy is offline   Reply With Quote