Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2007, 05:23 PM   #1
waylandchin

Drives: Toyota Yaris 2007 Sedan
may be emigrating to china, should I sell, or give car back, also running on spare.

hey guys, I got a dilemma on my hands. I'm moving to china in a week or two. I'm a month behind on my car payment, it was financed, not leased. have only paid 3-4 months out of 65-72 payments or so. What's the best way to get rid of the car before I leave? should I drive it up to carmax? back to the dealer? declare to toyota financial services that I can't afford it and have them repossess the car? either way my credit is fucked, so I don't care about that. I'm moving to another country anyway and can't afford the car. on top of that, I ran over a curb last night and caught a flat tire. the rim is busted and I'm running on a spare, it would cost me about 175 for parts and labor to replace the rim, should I replace the rim before I sell/give back the car?