Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2006, 05:05 PM   #1
CanadaCraig

Drives: 2006 Chrysler 300C SRT8
A few questions

Hi Yarisites!! lol

[hey that's doesn't sound very nice!!]

I'm seriously thinking of trading in a 1993 Lexus LS400 that gets about 18 MPG on average and costs about $90 CDN to fill with premium gas - FOR a super economical [but at least semi-fun to drive] car. A 5-speed Yaris RS 2 door liftback [what's wrong with saying 'hatchback'] is definitely on my list. I'm also considering the Honda FIT and the Nissan Versa. The only real concerns I have with the Yaris [because I'm sure it will be reliable and get great gas mileage] are the center mounted gauges [will mom always know how fast I'm going?! lol] and whether or not IT [as in the car itself] can get out of it's own way. Did it take long to adjust to the where the gauge pod is?! And what about entering a freeway? Has it got you closer to God?! [as in - do you say a little prayer each time?] I'm 6'3" tall about about 250 lbs. [all muscle - of course!!] Are there any other 'big guys' [or gals] on the board who drive a Yaris?! How about the seats? Are they comfy?! Some might say, "Take it for a test drive and find out for yourself!!" And I will... but seat comfort [or lack of it] doesn't usually reveal itself until AFTER you have OWNED the a car for awhile.

What top 5 things do you LIKE about your Yaris - AND what top 5 things DON'T you like?!

Thanks for the help.
Craig!! :)
CanadaCraig is offline   Reply With Quote