Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2006, 07:08 PM   #1
BulletProofAuto

Drives: 00 itr
Ings+1, Kenstyle, C-One sponsorships

Hi everyone, my name is John from Bulletproof Automotive. For those of you that don't know me or us our purpose is to bring everything Japanese over for the US market. As the exclusive distributor in North America for Ings+1 and Kenstyle we are motivated to get these kits some exposure...I am throwing in C-One since we are an authorized distributor as well for them. First off, here are the products:

Ings+1

Kenstyle

C-One

Now for the terms of this agreement:

These kits will be supplied at the price that we pay. So we are passing these onto you at no margin to us.

We cannot guarantee fitment for these kits because they are not designed for the US market 3 door vehicles, but rather the JDM 5 door. There may be bodywork necessary to make these kits fit, bumper reinforcements may need to be modified or removed.

We require photos of the vehicle to be supplied to us of which they will be our property once the vehicle is finished.

We will also include anything else from any brand that you are interested in at our cost for the project vehicle.

We prefer someone local to Socal so that we may monitor the process and provide feedback to Japan, but for the right person we'll do it out of the area.

PM me or email me at john@bulletproofautomotive.com

I'd like to have this wrapped up by end of month so that I can get these ordered and installed by Thanksgiving.
BulletProofAuto is offline   Reply With Quote